Search results

1. Ferry_007

What are these...Eggs?

It was the mandarins ...
  2. Ferry_007

What are these...Eggs?

Seen a few floating around the past few days but today the tank was full. Its an established tank with few corals, damsels, clowns and a pair of mandarins (unknown sex) ... thoughts?
  3. Ferry_007

Overflow box leaking

Setting up an aquaiurm, and doing a leak check in the plumbing - there is a slow leak coming from the overflow box, somwhere along the bottom.Should i leave it alone or just go ahead and reseal ? Thanks in advance for all the help...
  4. Ferry_007

Green Torch help

Bought a 2 headed green torch a month or so back - nothing has changed water quality wise rest of the tank is thriving - with the exception of one of the green torch heads. Upon closer inspection I noticed what looked like a "sweeping hand" that retracts and my guess would be; annoys the heck...
  5. Ferry_007

Hippo Tang Hosting in Zoo's

Is it normal or unsafe for my hippo tang to host w/ my clowns? In Zoo's? I just figured the zoo's would sting the heck out of them. what do you guys think?
  6. Ferry_007

Clownfish In Overflowbox

Woke up this morning,and couldent find my second clownfish that i have had for about a year. I look in my overflow box and there he is.... :shock: Are there any tricks to get him out? I dont seem to have enough room to just scoop him out w/ a net.The return line and stockman pipe are in the way...
  7. Ferry_007

You MH opinion wanted...

Im looking into buying metal halides for my tank,and was wondering if you guys could give me some opinions on these i found on ebay.What kinda bulbs would i be able to use w/ them? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3984846599&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 :D Thanks in...