Hippo Tang Hosting in Zoo's

Is it normal or unsafe for my hippo tang to host w/ my clowns? In Zoo's?
I just figured the zoo's would sting the heck out of them.

what do you guys think?

I dont see it as much of a problem. Is this something that he only does at night? By the way he must be tiny to actually be considered small next to those zoos.

I cant imagine the zoos stinging him or hurting him in any way. They always find a place of comfort to sleep at night.

Zoanthids do not sting. We keep them in our seahorse tanks. Rest assured both fish clowns and small tang are just finding a comfortable spot to rest in.

Yes..he is very tiny about 1". I remember a while back when my clowns started hosting in the zoo's they had little black dots all over their body,and remember reading somewhere it was from stings.My tang does it all day long. The clowns dont like it very much. But its only at night that he actually lays in them. Ill keep an eye on the little fella and see he doesnt get into any trouble

@Ferry_007 wrote:
Yes..he is very tiny about 1". I remember a while back when my clowns started hosting in the zoo's they had little black dots all over their body said:
Right.. zoas have powerful toxins (that's why you should take care when handling and clowns who host them will get little black spots) but they don't have nematocysts- "stinging" cells.