Search results

1. M

AI Prime

I have a 28 gallon jbj nano cube and was wondering if anyone has one of the ai primes or knows if it would be enough light for my tank. Mainly softies maybe a few lps in the future. I know its pretty new and i cant find any reviews on it.
  2. M

paly Id

Does anyone know what this is? Or is it just some unknown morph.rsz_20140914_121404-1.jpg
  3. M

affordable par30/38 bulb

i have a small 6 gallon jbj nano cube 11 by 13 by 11. i have been looking at different par bulbs and was wondering if anyone knows where a good affordable bulb is. i'm not very familiar with these bulbs so i don't know how many watts etc would be good for my tank. mostly soft coral and maybe...
  4. M

kessil a150w

I have a 24 gallon jbj nano cube and have been looking at the kessil a150w ive been seeing a lot of mixed reviews about them.does anyone have one? Would it be good for my tank? Softies, lps, and maybe some sps.
  5. M

Anemones side by side

My rose has been moving around constantly and has finally decided to settle right beside my rainbow. They seem just fine should i move them or just let them be.2012-07-10_18-21-19_48-1.jpg
  6. M

Rainbow bubble tip?

I bought this nem around a month ago and when i got it it was brown with a white center since then it has colored up like this. Would this be a rainbow bubble tip?2012-07-04_20-24-30_723-1.jpg
  7. M

What kind of clowns are these?

2012-06-23_16-50-25_561.jpg i bought these two guys at my local petco and they were the only ones with these markings and i got them for $16.99 does anyone know what mutation they are?
  8. M

6 bulb t5 bulb combination

I recently bought a used 48"6 bulb tek fixture and its about time for the bulbs that were in it to be changed I want to go with all ati bulbs. and was wondering what would be the best combo and what order. I want a nice blue color but want good coral growth. Thanks
  9. M

Refugium light bulb

Im needing a bulb for my refugium I have a simple metal dome fixture I went to lowes and home depot and they don't carry anything over 2700k. Does anyone know where they sell bulbs that are around 6000k?
  10. M

Tds meter

Does anyone know where I can buy a tds meter locally? I just bought an ro/di unit and want to make sure it's working right before I fill my tank up. I tried fish2morrow with no luck and homedepot and lowes also.
  11. M

Drilled tank

I recently bought a used 72 gallon bowfront that was already drilled looks professionally done but discovered a sticker on the bottom of the tank saying do not drill bottom is tempered glass. I'm worried about getting it started due to that sticker. Should I be concerned? Or no since it didn't...