AI Prime

I have a 28 gallon jbj nano cube and was wondering if anyone has one of the ai primes or knows if it would be enough light for my tank. Mainly softies maybe a few lps in the future. I know its pretty new and i cant find any reviews on it.

It's brand new - so reviews are scarce. Yes, this new light is ideal for some aquariums like yours. Here's the official page: http://www.aquaillumination.com/lighting/prime/

Great thanks! I like the wifi feature using your phone as a controller instead of having to buy an add on controller.

Well i ordered the ai prime and tank mount. Recieved it today and mount was broken. set up the prime with no problem then when i went in again to set up a schedule for it the prime is completely dead. Im returning it and getting a kessil a160we. Oh well. [smilie=sadsmile.gif]

@markh wrote:
Well i ordered the ai prime and tank mount. Recieved it today and mount was broken. set up the prime with no problem then when i went in again to set up a schedule for it the prime is completely dead. Im returning it and getting a kessil a160we. Oh well. [smilie=sadsmile.gif] said:
Sounds like the shipping company played soccer with your package.