What kind of clowns are these?

[attachment=0]2012-06-23_16-50-25_561.jpg[/attachment] i bought these two guys at my local petco and they were the only ones with these markings and i got them for $16.99 does anyone know what mutation they are?

Those look like either Snowflakes or Picasso. Either way, looks like you got one hell of a deal!!!!

Might I also ask which petco had these?

They are labeled Picasso at the firewheel store. 36$ with petco card.

They even have frags and some nice blastos. Who would have thought petco woukd be a place to buy stuff. Purples Tangs are 150$-300$ at every store I have seen.

@markh wrote:
I know! I never really cared for petco but it looks like they are starting to get there stuff together. said:
I just dropped 300$ on their site. The pics look familiar. Not sure what the actual company is that they are working with. For the price of a purple tang at DNA I pretty much stocked my tank as far as fish go.

@pjracer wrote:
Make sure you quarantine. said:
What's that? [smilie=rofl.gif] No thanks. I don't quarantine corals so no point. If the get ick they will kick it or die. I think they will be happier and more likely to survive in the big tank than a little unstable makeshift tank.

I buy alot from that store. There are times they are sick and times they are not but the manager of the aquatics department used to be a reefer so he actually Cares.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?e4oyzm

I asked the wife to check our local petco while she is there for dog food and check for "white nemos" for only $17.00 tonight! [smilie=rofl.gif]

@markh wrote:

I was in a petco tonight and they had 1 of these labeled "half Picasso". It was regularly $59, on sale for $39 w/pals card.

@Dallas Reefer wrote:
Sounds like petco is getting some cool clowns. said:
They get a bad rap for the varying condition of the tanks from store to store but their fish are good when they come in. I know all the captive breed clowns they sell come from ORA.