6 bulb t5 bulb combination

I recently bought a used 48"6 bulb tek fixture and its about time for the bulbs that were in it to be changed I want to go with all ati bulbs. and was wondering what would be the best combo and what order. I want a nice blue color but want good coral growth. Thanks

4 blue
2 special
(18k)

or

3 blue
1 purple
2 special
(10k-ish)

or

4 blue
1 special
1 purple
(15k, my favorite).

I know it's a older thread. Didnt want to make anothr thread named the same. Does anyone else have any input. I got to Looking I have option 2 of the above list. I also have a trueluman royal blue strip. The colors looked washed. I'm thinking with going with option 3. Is the purple plus needed? Ordering soon. All info is appricated.

Option 3 gives a nice look. Instead of the purple ati get a kz fiji purple. They do help with a few colors especially reds.

@dfwminis wrote:
Option 3 gives a nice look. Instead of the purple ati get a kz fiji purple. They do help with a few colors especially reds. said:
I agree kz Fiji purple is a better bulb then purple Plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brs is out of aquablue, is there another bulb that is equal to this bulb? would like to get it all from brs but i could get it from a lfs.
thanks

@FiberglassMonkey wrote:
brs is out of aquablue said:
the new ati coral pro is suppose to be between blue special and blue plus it is a brand new bulb they just put out

I was going to pair up the new coral + and the purple + but I guess I will shell out an extra $10 to see how nice this KZ fiji purple is...

@bettalover wrote:
I was going to pair up the new coral + and the purple + but I guess I will shell out an extra $10 to see how nice this KZ fiji purple is... said:
it is worth it believe me. Purple plus is just a blue plus with more purple. Fiji purple is totally different bulb than purple plus. It will enhance reds oranges pinks purples.

Plus you get 100 brs points :)

@FiberglassMonkey wrote:
So 3 blue plus said:
what size bulbs you run...i have a bunch of 36" t5 bulbs that i have been to lazy to put up on the for sale boards. kz and ati

me personally i like a 14k look bright but with blue. when i ran a 6 bulb fixture i ran

3 x ati blue +, uvl super actinic, ati blue special fiji purple, with blue + and actinic were my actinics

what you are using will be more of a 12k look more white

also depends on what fixture you are running i ran a ati fixture so i could add a actinic bulb as i got a ton of par

It's a ati sun module 24in. I'd like the 14k look. I have a royal blue trueluman led strip also. I have about a 12k look with 3 blue+, 2 aqua blue, 1 purple and the LEDs. But I want a little more bluer. So maybe with what I put earlier ill achieve 14-15k

I believe this is my ATI PM 6 bulb config

[FRONT]
39W Blue Plus T5 HO Fluorescent
39W Purple Plus T5 HO Fluorescent
39W Aquablue Special T5 HO Fluorescent
[BACK]

I love the very blue look if you can't tell ... but with the ATI my SPS grows like crazy.