Search results

1. D

Dru's new 20g long show tank

Ok so i have had a few diff tanks and down sized two times and now i have done it again going from a 34g solona to a 20g long rr tank so check it out and post what you think and thanks to all who got stuff from me and sold stuff to me so i could make this happen 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. D

need help with rkl

i got a new rkl lite and i need help seting up a heater i do not understand how they say to do it i want it to come on if the temp goes below 76 and go off if the temp goes above 82 can any one help me out with this i did my lights on 1 and 2 and did the wave maker on 4 i need the heater on 3...
  3. D

Need help badly, steves leds

i got a tank last night on a trade and the guy got all the stuff to do a led setup heat sink,3 3w blue,2 3w white,solder,wire,glue,black driver,power suply i do not know how to do this please help me i will pay someone to come do it i dont have a solder iron that small again all the stuff come...
  4. D

34g solana setup

well after leaving the hobby for a wile and getting back in here is my start DSC_0078.jpg DSC_0080.jpg DSC_0081.jpg
  5. D

orange stuff on sand ?????????????

ok i have this orange stuff on the sand with the lights on wene they are off it goes away
  6. D

need to know water specs

i am looking for some one to tell me what the ideal water condishions should be temp,selinity,ph,phosfats,nitrats, and so on thanks i have a reef tank with mostly softys in it and about 4 fish 2 tangs 1 fire fish 1 mandrin and 2 others thanks
  7. D

DRU'S 34g rsm build

ok as most know i went from a 29g bio to a 65g das to a full custom 75g rr and after a lot of thinking and money spent i down sized to a sweet red sea max 34g so i could stay in the hobby it is all stock but the top has led in it and runing a real nice reef keeper lite love it so here is some...
  8. D

how to frag

i have a 10 head coral of candy cane for about 9 months and some of the heads have died off dont know y but i would like to frag the good heads off of it and dont know how to do that can some one help with this so i dont loose the rest of them coral is special to me