Dru's new 20g long show tank

Ok so i have had a few diff tanks and down sized two times and now i have done it again going from a 34g solona to a 20g long rr tank so check it out and post what you think and thanks to all who got stuff from me and sold stuff to me so i could make this happen
[attachment=2]3.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]4.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]5.jpg[/attachment]

hat matt it is not white it is burch wood with just a clear coat on it it gives it a white look i think my 75g build is listed here also it was the same check it out

Has anyone ever done a nicer job with a 20 gallon long? I don't think so!

How is that light hung in there?

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know you could do that with a 20.

David

@DFW wrote:
Has anyone ever done a nicer job with a 20 gallon long? I don't think so! How is that light hung in there? Thanks for sharing! I didn't know you could do that with a 20. David said:
Yeah I saw it person the other day. Nice looking tank.

Dru, did you drill it yourself? Is it just a regular 20L from petsmart or somewhere?

it was a petco tank and had it drilled they make a 20 tall that is rr but i could not find a 20long and the piping is the same as a 65g rr just cut down

wow that is so nice, I can't believe that is just a 20 long 30x12x12? [smilie=clapping.gif] nice so clean and nice looking. do you have any photos of the rock stacking. and how are you keeping the frogspawn? up like that on the right side. did it grow and stick to the wall.