Need help badly, steves leds

i got a tank last night on a trade and the guy got all the stuff to do a led setup heat sink,3 3w blue,2 3w white,solder,wire,glue,black driver,power suply i do not know how to do this please help me i will pay someone to come do it i dont have a solder iron that small again all the stuff come from steavs led's call me or tex me 817-659-5458 thanks

Your title needs a comma: need help bad, steves leds!

All his instructions are here: http://stevesleds.com/Downloads.html

You should also contact Steve directly - he is a sponsor. he can tell you which components you have if you haven't figured it out.

ok i know what i have im not stupid read the post i need someone to put it together and solder it i don't have a solder gun and have not messed with led's so if someone wants to make some money i will pay to have it done or just buy a light that is plug and play does not mater to me

if you want to drive to Richardson I can help you put them together. For 5 LEDs it would take less than an hour.

I can also assist you, Im in Lewisville, I work for beer!!! Just kidding, id be happy to help you.

thank you all for offering to help me do this but Shmoopy helped me out tonight and i even learned a bit about led's i will never use anything else thanks again for the help and nice to meet you