Search results

1. C

Telnet into APX to reset mail log

I am trying to Telnet into my APX this error message reads {mail.gmx.com unknown host server} how do i fix this???? it was all set up and running with NO changes for a year. I DID have e-mail notification and txt alerts running, also Apex APP (1-phone4) then one day no reason E=mail and TXT...
  2. C

Apex Crash at 3:00am

Is it common for the apex controller to just crash and default to OFF wow what a mess in my house. It won't let me access the control module and is acting all crazy I red up on it after drying everything and I am to just in plug it for 24 house and a guess re load all of my outlets (Grumble...
  3. C

Apex help

Hi all i have an apex with all the trimmings and i am having one hell of a time linking it to out side internet i have a dyndns and a web site i cant get them to all talk. Help please
  4. C

curts' 300 gallon StarPhire Glass (96X30X24)

Hi all I just want to throw out a HUGE thank you to all who helped me move this monster into the house. I also want to thank Franks Tanks for the sweet Stand, Donnie P of True Blue Aquatics for helping me part this thing out and for the plate rock. Also want to thank MY LFS Mid-Cities Aquariums...
  5. C

pump nightmare help

i have a tank stand with multi tanks it has a head fo 8.5 feet from pump to LOC line and branches into both 15 gallon tanks i am useing the mag 9.5 that came with it i belive that this was a Fresh water setup (copper was not used ) that is drilled and salt water is thicker can any one tell me...