Search results

1. B

Look what I found...

Well looks like my bangi cardinals have been busy. We found three babies in my sump. Crazy that they are this big Id say 1/2" long. Any ideas on how old they may be??
  2. B

Kalk Question

This is not for me but a friend of mine who is not on the forum. I couldn't answer his question because I dose two part so I figured I'd pick your brains. So when he mixes his Kalk for his top off theres a silt left at the bottom.. Is there any danger if that silt gets into the tank? Would it...
  3. B

TDF

I figured I'd share some photos of my Tierra De Fuego I picked up as a frag months ago from another member. Its finally starting to show some color. Its fully encrusted and has about 20 spikes starting to grow. Hopefully the color will show more as it grows..
  4. B

Look What I Found....

I was doing my weekly water change and was cleaning my sandbed and this guy popped up. Lost him right after the last groupbuy brian held...... Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. B

Anybody Have a Lux Meter

I've had leds over my tank for about 18 months now and would like to test them. Sadly I never tested them when I got them... I have been running them for 8-10 hours a day at 100% the entire 18 months. Some days I walk up and am like, man thats bright.. Others, are these things getting...
  6. B

Acro ID

Anybody got any ideas? Picked this guy up from Fish2morrow today. Very nice. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
  7. B

Apex VDM

I'm going to purchase an Apex tonight and hope to order the VDM module. Will it be compatible with my Steves Leds? I know I will have to buy his interface module to do so, but is there anything else I need? Also will the interface control all drivers (I have 5)? I'd like to place my order...
  8. B

What am I?

Found this guy in my frag tank. Guess he came from a rock I added a few weeks ago (yes I dipped it), since all rock prior was cooked. Any ideas? Getting mixed opinions from Googley. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  9. B

Skimmer Shut Off?

Does anybody know the best place to get a shut off switch to put in my skimmer collection bucket to cut off my skimmer when it gets full? I have a 5 gallon water change container that my skimmer runs into. Last night it went haywire and overfilled it and dumped some (a lot of) water on the...
  10. B

Please identify me.

I noticed these on my back glass. any ideas? They are in groups and pure white ovals. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  11. B

Aussie Acro ID?

I picked up this beautiful acro yesterday, does anyone have an idea what it is? All I know is is Aussie. It's white, with teal/green/blue tips and white polyps. It almost looks like pearlberry or tri color tort? I have no idea. Sorry my camera isn't very good.
  12. B

Wall hammer receding.

My blue wall hammer started receding a few days ago. Parameters are dead on and everything else is doing great. I dipped it in medicoral yesterday and lowered it a bit. Any thoughts? Alk 8.5 Phos 0 Cal 440 Mg 1300 Nitrates 0 Ammonia 0 Any thoughts on preventative measures are appreciated. Id...
  13. B

Dragon Face Pipefish

I bought three dragon face pipefish last week and they seem to be doing great. My only worry is if I'm feeding correctly so they eat. Their mouths are so small! I feed a mix of mysis, baby brine, emerald entree, marine cuisine, and cyclops eze. I mix it up biweekly and feed two pipettes full...
  14. B

ID help?

Ok. This guy popped up out of nowhere. Im getting ready to move to a larger tank, so does he need to go? Thanks in advance. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  15. B

210 UPGRADE!!!

Ok. Well this won't be much of a build thread, more of a transfer thread, lol. I bought a brand spanking new 210 RR today and will have a steel stand for it Monday. Yes! Here's a pic of it in my garage. Im headed to lowes tomorrow for plumbing parts and will start the transfer when the stand...
  16. B

Looking For New Moonlights

Any recommendations? i have cheap ebay ones now and would like something that shows more color. Thanks in advance. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  17. B

Mp40 Advice

I posted this in my build thread, guess not too many people are watching that. So I'll try here. I bought a mp40 online today and should get it Friday or Saturday. I have a 120 RR it's 4x2x2. I currently have two K4's and don't know where/how to place this thing. Do I leave the K4's and just...
  18. B

In Over My Head....

Ok, I purchase a DIY LED from Steve's. Due to some dislike on the driver/power supply situation and one of my drivers has already faultered(1-2 moths use), I want to switch to another driver, like Mean Well, or.., whatever...... But once I got to looking there are so many different kinds...
  19. B

Fish Trap

Does anyone around south Fort Worth have a fish trap I can borrow? My six line has to go. Thanks in advance....
  20. B

Stands

Does anyone know of a stand builder? I think I remember hearing a member made them here......