Recent content by uchin

1. U

Texas Coral Fest Revival 2024!

Join us Saturday January 13th!
  2. U

Heat Wave July 29th 2017!

Texas Coral Fest - Heat WaveFamily Karaoke Bar / KitchenFrag Swap11433 Goodnight Ln.Dallas, TX. 75229July 29th, 20171 pm - 6 pmVendors:Aquarium Customs IncAri/TheCoralBungBlue Line CoralIjamNorth American Coral LabsNo Coast Corals Select CoralsSteve SindtReefin OKCRiver City AquaticsUnlimited...
  3. U

Sunday April 2 2017

4. U

January 29th 2017

5. U

Weird white stringy sponge id

Came home from work and seen this stuff on the rocks...never seen it. Anyone know what it is? It kind of looks like a sponge and was really close to a coral so I siphoned it out.uploadfromtaptalk1397656801523.jpg Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
  6. U

330 peninsula

Its time to get a larger tank a 330 gallon. The new aquarium will be 72x44x24" peninsula style room divider with external overflow built by Armondo at Planet Aquaiums. [smilie=smile.gif]
  7. U

selling zoas question

i been collecting zoas and selling some and have a question. would you replace a zoa frag that closed up and melted even though it was happy and opened in your tank?
  8. U

cleaning salt mix container help

Its time to clean my 55 gal water drums I use to mix my salt. They have a spin top lid thats around 8" in diameter so I was thinking of getting a brush to scrub the sides off. The walls have some dark build up its one of the reasons why im cleaning. Also my last batch of salt kind of smelled bad...
  9. U

help cutting led heatsink

anyone have a saw or know of a shop that can cut an aluminum heatsink length wise, they are 48" long.
  10. U

help apex control my leds

Anyone know how to program the apex with a Mac computer? I'm wanting to control my leds using the vairiable speed ports. I live in south Arlington and Will pay for your help. Thanks
  11. U

new acro

alt="">
  12. U

Dimming w apex controller

anyone using the apex to dim there lights? Im trying to do sunrise amd sunset with my leds. I have most of it programed but still having problems.
  13. U

np biopellets

Anyone using biopellets. If so what kind of reactor are you using and how much did you start with? I have a kalkreactor not being used and would like to use for biopellets.
  14. U

zeovit wanting to start

I've heard a lot of good things about zeovit and thinking about running it. I have a 185 main with mostly sps and a 60 gal tank hooked up to it with mainly chalices. Will I be able to add new corals with no problem once its running? Will it be safe for my chalices and what's the best way to...
  15. U

shallow rimless

tank is 30x30x16 running ati 24" 6bulb. alt="">