Recent content by softballguy777

1. S

Bright Green Coral

Looking for some help in identifying this coral. 
  2. S

300 GL Setup For Sale

300 Gallon Tank, Stand, Canopy and misc equipment.Having to downsize due to work travel. This is a one of a kind setupstand. Dimensions are 84 x 36 x 24. Center overflow. Tank is up and running w/live rock. -3ea. 400w Metal Halides-TruLumen Pro 24 & 48 strip (6’ total)-Hammerhead Barracuda...
  3. S

Id Assistance?

Can someone identify this and tell me what it does?
  4. S

What is it, how do I remove it?

I'm looking for some help in removing some of these from my tank. I have 5 of them. The largest one is around 7" diameter, but it's at the bottom of the tank so it doesn't bother me. The ones up top like this one are taking up too much real estate. Thanks for your help.
  5. S

Help Identify

I have this growth on some of my rock and it looks horrible and I have a feeling that it isn't good. Any help would be appreciated. Cropped Growth.jpg
  6. S

LED's for Algae Scrubber

I found a company that sells LED grow lights for use in an algae scrubber. I want to use 4 of these lights, but they want to sell a power supply for each light which is unnecessary. I'm wanting to build an algae scrubber and need the LED lights. Are there other options out there for customer LED...
  7. S

Front Glass Changeout

I have a 300 gallon tank with too many scratches on the front glass. Rather than buying a new tank, I'm considering emptying the tank and replacing the front panel with starfire glass and re-sealing it. Has anyone tried this? If done properly, Shouldn't It be as strong as new? The tank alone...
  8. S

Need Advice for Big Tank

I am in the process of purchasing a very large tank. Currently it is set up and running with 5 fish and some soft corals. The tank itself is 84" W x 24" D, x 36" H. The stand is 96" OAL, 83" OAH, and 29 1/2" deep. I'm guessing around 290 gallons. It also has a sump, skimmer, 1/2 horse chiller...