Recent content by mikebow16

1. M

Rose bubble tip anemone $20

North Fort Worth near Haslet, 287 and Blue mound road Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Rose bubble tip anemone $20

My bubble tip anemone has split again so I’m selling off one heads. Message me if you want it. The anemone in the measuring cup is for sale the other is the parent First come first serve, pickup only
  3. M

WTB feather caulerpa

Is there anyone in the north Fort Worth area that runs feather caulerpa in their sump. I’m looking for some to add to my system. Mike
  4. M

WTB Phytoplankton

looking for some phytoplankton to start a batch if you have some extra for a good price pm me please Mike
  5. M

starfish in vortec

I heard a weird rumbling noise coming from my vortec, turns out my sand sifting starfish put a leg into the propeller and got stuck. I pulled him out but the leg is nearly severed in two places. I know they can regenerate the leg, but should I remove the leg or just let it fall off? I'm...
  6. M

Dosing with peroxide

Do you dose peroxide at night, during the day or in the morning. I've been dosing for a few weeks now at varying doses at night to kill dinos. With little luck. Maybe I'm dosing at the wrong time? Mike
  7. M

Local replacement mp40 dry side

Does anyone local sell a replacement dry side for an mp40 Mike
  8. M

N Ft Worth TDS High

I noticed today that the TDS coming out of the membrane of my RO unit is high. Normally it is between 5 and 10 but today its staying at 25. Is anyone else experiencing this same thing or might it be my membrane. I changed the filters and membrane last month and made maybe 100 gallons so far...
  9. M

One part thermal adhesive

Does anyone near Fort Worth have some 1 part thermal adhesive? I waited too long to start my led project and adhesive has dried out. Mike
  10. M

BRS calcium causing sand to clump??

Has anyone noticed a correlation between BRS calcium and clumping sand? I'm grasping at straws and have no real proof but I cannot figure out what is causing my sand to clump. The sand is 6 months old, I have a sand sifting star, nassirus snails, and a diamond back goby. Ca 400 Kdh 10 Mg 1425...
  11. M

Small particulate removal

I've been trying to remove small particulates from my water column for some time now and I'm looking for a new approach. I have a 180 mixed reef tank, I can't use a filter sock because there is no room for one in my bubble trap. I added a filter pad right before my fuge section in my sump and...
  12. M

Mojano wand

Does anyone have a Mojano wand I can borrow I want to try it out on my nuisance mushrooms Mike
  13. M

Macro or rock only

I've always kept some macro algae in my sump but before my move I had a ton of dino's in my sump. So I decided to keep it dark for a month then add some cheato well it's back. Here is the question how many people keep rock only refugiums or should I battle through this. Mike
  14. M

One of my crabs has barnacles!

Should I be concerned? Will they multiply in the tank? Mike