Recent content by Bulldog Steve

1. B

Cant find post

I was looking for the post from 1 badbluehb about the free frags i cant seem to find the post! I wanted Thank him for the free awesome frags and the advice he gave me On there care and upkeep. Did i just miss it or what. Steve [smilie=itwasntme.gif]
  2. B

Which fish

Which would be better a lawnmower Blenny from Indonesia or one from Fiji and why ?
  3. B

Help me pick a good heater

Setting up a 125 gal rr tank and a 55 gal sump. What heater do you use and trust. i have a new apex to control it with, i was thinking 2 smaller heaters instead of one large just for safety. lost a fish to a stuck heater!! Thank You. Steve
  4. B

Need Rockwall Help

When i cleaned/trimed up the backside of my eggcrate for my reef rock wall it left some open cells that did not have a smooth skin. Will this cause a problem do i need to seal this some how. Steve
  5. B

Where did post go!

I was reading a post this morning about leds using Bridgelux leds and now i cant find it. Was i crazy or what. [smilie=surprised.gif] Steve
  6. B

Tank is getting hot A/C not working

Is there anybody around the 35w and 820 (N .Ft Worth) that can come fix this for me. PLEASE I beg of you. My tank is up to 83 deg. and its only 6 am. STEVE 817-239-7152
  7. B

Rodi unit

Was wanting to know what you think about the unit i am putting together. Do i need to add or change anything! From brs 1st stage .5 micron 2nd .5 cto/2 carbon blk 3rd d/i color changing 4th 75gpd pressure gauge (oil filled) dual tds meter (heavy duty) flush kit
  8. B

Which skimmer

Looking for a skimmer for my 125 build. Going between Precision Marine or Reef Octopus Your thoughts please! (Looking used) Thank you Steve
  9. B

Return pump

i am looking for a return pump which is better the better of the two the eheim 1262 or the mag drive 18 for a 120 gal and a 55 gal sump. Does anybody have a used one for sale. Steve
  10. B

Sand for my new tank

Does anybody have this sand in there tank or know anything good or bad to say about it. Thanks Steve CaribSea Aragamax Oolitic Select Sand or CaribSea Aragamax Fiji pink
  11. B

Mag 7 return pump

Will a mag 7 be enough for a return pump for a 120 gal and a 55 gal sump. ( friend has one that he will sell for 50.00 almost new ) or would the ehiem 1262 be better Thanks Steve
  12. B

Rods food at fish2morrow

I spoke to Robert at fish2morrow about carrying RODS FOODS and if we had enough interest in it on this side of Ft. Worth he would think about bringing it into his store! I have heard people here on dfwmas say how good it is, so i ordered some online ( but the shipping was crazy priced) and my...
  13. B

Rods Food

Is there a store on the west side of Ft. Worth or anyplace near there that sells rods foods. i can only find it at neptunes cove. Steve
  14. B

rockwall build

The other day someone posted a link to a build of a rockwall with pond foam and now i cant find it. (He was finishing his new house) It had egg crate and then he used pvc pipe to make out croppings and i think they had water flow through them. If you know of the thread please link me to it...
  15. B

Coralife super skimmer 225

Is anybody here using a Coralife super skimmer 225. Are they anygood. And if so what kind of pump do you use to drive it? Thanks Steve