Zaphods 210 Build

Behold..

2013-10-22112953.png
alt="">

Clear tube.. :)

NEXTWAVE NEXTWAVE NEXTWAVE........

You need to get your tank on by coming to this event....staying there will even gain you some new drinking buddies and free advice from the "elmers" of the group and industry.

Members of DFWMAS have the opportunity to receive 100 FREE RAFFLE TICKETS at Nextwave 2014 just for booking a room at the Sheraton Hotel by DFW Airport in Irving during Nextwave weekend May 2nd, 3rd or both!

I have already booked my room at the Sheraton! More information about this deal will found in the Nextwave forum. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=118809

Look me up and ask me why haven't you posted new pictures of your build....(I'm lazy when it comes to that...I like the doing not the posting)!!!

[smilie=devil.gif]

ARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! Besides not having posted pictures.

I lost my skimmer late sunday....the recirculating pump (which has not been on even a month) lost a winding and started to violently shake. So, I shut it down and have a ticket in to coralvue to give me a call this morning. POOP POOP...is all I can say at this moment in time.....at least it didnt break when I was at macna...that would have really sucked.

All fixed...they have sent me a new shaft assembly and the unit is back on line. All is good in the kingdom ....just waiting for the skimmer to settle down now.

Glad to hear that! Really enjoying sitting around with you and Erin last weekend. Need to do that more often!