Where to find material for tank background?

Does anyone know where to find the tank background material in North Dallas? I've found the terms corrugated plastic and coroplast in the forum search, but not sure if it's the same thing.

Thanks for the help.

I think the closest places are Regal Plastics in Dallas, or Allied Plastics in Carrollton (I think it's in Carrollton).

I use the black foam board found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels or any office supply store. It's not too expensive, very light and easy to cut-to-fit. Hope this helps! Candace

http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=550

Check out this thread. Page down in the thread, as someone posted that they have a new address.

I've been to Regal and Allied and both are retail warehouses that sell to public. Cater mostly to contractors. I would call each and get a price first. Neither are that far away.

I have a customer of mine that owns a sign shop that I get 4' x 8' pieces of coroplast from him any color for $20 a sheet, but I am obviously not in N. Dallas.

Hi! I have a sign shop in hurst, We can get you anything from Vinyl to Acrylic at better prices than regal or allied, You can pm me for prices. Not trying to make money off ppl in this hobby so please let me know you are a part of DFWMAS.

Bill I use the cloroplast on my tank. They are both the same thing. I got mine from regal plastics in Dallas off of 35 I think. The problem for me was getting the 4 x 8 sheet home without it blowing out of the back of my truck. I just used velcro at the top and bottom of my tank to secure it and am able to remove it so I can use my magnet on the back glass.

@Saltpro wrote:
Why dont you just spray paint it? MAybe your too close to a wall now. Just asking? said:
It's in a cabinet and I want to be able to see through the back when I need to because there's no front access.

file.php
alt="">