Those amazing days

When you look at your tank and for some reason the water is super extra clear and everything is opened to it's max waving in the flow perfectly... If only those came more often. Who agrees?

No, I mean like none of that. You just wake up and see your tank looking like that... Guessing few people get the privilege to see it when it happens.

Some days are like that. Some are like "My God this tank's a disaster. Most days it's yeah the tank's looking pretty good.

We usually have a few weeks out of the year where the tank is pretty much perfect, and the rest of the time we spend it fixing what we don't like.

I have been keeping saltwater tanks since 1985 and not once during that period was everything perfect. Always a work in progress.

I wonder why no one is ever happy with what that got? I often look at my tank and think "rock work sucks, need new lights, need new powerheads" lol. Then when I change it all, wonder what I am gonna say?

@Hook'em2006 wrote:
I wonder why no one is ever happy with what that got? I often look at my tank and think "rock work sucks said:
The same thing everyone says after changing all of those.... "I need bigger!!!!" ;) ;) ;)

@ReefJunky wrote:
[I]@Hook'em2006 wrote:[/I][quote="I wonder why no one is ever happy with what that got? I often look at my tank and think "rock work sucks said:
The same thing everyone says after changing all of those.... "I need bigger!!!!" ;) ;) ;)"]

Hahah. I forgot about that one! :)

@ReefJunky wrote:
[I]@Hook'em2006 wrote:[/I][quote="I wonder why no one is ever happy with what that got? I often look at my tank and think "rock work sucks said:
The same thing everyone says after changing all of those.... "I need bigger!!!!" ;) ;) ;)"]
This made me search for a like button...

It's at the bottom of the thread, next to Post Reply.