Show your duncans!

Who all has duncans, lets see em! i just got this frag a few days ago, ive never seen one in person. the subtle colors and the way it still glows under the actinics is gorgeous! they opened up right away, and boy can they shovel down the food! [smilie=surprised.gif] then they open back up after about 5 mins. i cannot wait until it grows into a full beautiful colony. i am so glad i decided to try sw, i am lovin it :D

DSC05185.JPG
alt="">

DSC05205.JPG
alt="">

Mine also open up more than this. Just turn the lights on to take this quick pic.

[attachment=0]IMG_0083.JPG[/attachment]

here are mine from a while back, havnt had time to take many new pictures as of late. bought them at next wave 3 or 4 years ago, they grow and do well.

dunc.jpg
alt="">

Wow every ones duncans look great! Do some duncans just have those long tentacles, or are they kept in lower/higher flow?

They like low-med flow. All the ones pictured are very nice. Under the right conditions this coral takes off. Matt time to frag [smilie=lol.gif] !!

not to hijack - but how many of you spot feed your duncans? I give out silverside pieces whenever Im feeding my anemones, scolys, and blanos. But I only give it to a select few heads. The other heads I dont spot feed. The ones I do feed get much larger than the others, but Ive noticed they all grow decently. I cant really tell if the ones I spot feed are able to share the nutrition or not though.