New 120G AGA Build (Rock is in, ready to stock !)

Rock is not touching any of the glass. I purposely left a gap between the overflows because 1.) tends to get lower circulation and 2.) I play to invert a spray bar of PVC, with a mag-12 for multi-directional flow behind the rock work.

Yah, Ike and Tina were on their way to Neptunes, but i got tired, didn't move them, and they sat in 8" of stagnant tank water in my 90G. So, afraid that I killed them I put them in the new Display. And they lit right up.

Just can't kill a Damsel....

Maybe a big LionFish should be my first newcomer. LOLOLOLOL

The powerheads are just Seio M620 !600gph. They are actually doing a great job. I fed some Cyclops Cube and minced flakes mixed with tank water and it all stayed suspended for about 3 minutes. until the overflows washed it into the sump.

Of course, I am running a Fluval 404 with Carbon and Zeolite to mechanically filter until I decide what I am doing for a skimmer...Either breaking down the sump and installing the Reef Devil, or getting one that will fit without moving the sump out to make room for it.

Brad

Hmm, didn't know that.

I got it as a hitchhiker in a bunch of Sand I bought from another member.

I haven't seen the Strawberry but once, and that was shortly after I started up the new tank.

Hmm, may have to do some research on that one.

Brad