MicroBacter7

ss95003

Membership Expired
Any one using it? I just started Vodka dosing and will probably start this stuff. I have some green cyno I can't get rid of.

Product:
http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BW-BAC250&Category_Code=bw-liquid

Thread on RC that made we want to start it:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1685800

i am picking up some from rift to reef tomorrow to start dosing. i am going to start a pic thread of my coral frags before and after just to see if their is a noticable difference

I am on day 2. Water clarity is just like when I ran ozone. Green Cyno is a little less then yesterday. I need to take some pics now. Coral colors i am ok with just havfe this dang green cyno i can't get rid of. It's cheap and worked for some other on the RC threads so in the long run i think it will work for. just wish there was a fast forward button on the tank.

here are a couple pics of the worse area's....Pampee feel free to post your pics in here as well if you want.

DSC00261.jpg
alt="">
DSC00266.jpg
alt="">
DSC00264.jpg
alt="">
DSC00263.jpg
alt="">

I use mb7 along with bio fuel for one week now. I had cyno all over the sand and slowly started working it way up the rock .this stuff "helps". I now have very little cyno showing up that were buried in the sand. to get rid of the cyno I added more flow, sucked cyno during water changes and added more sand dwellers.snails and starfish but I the the conches do most of the work. Good luck. Oh might want to run the lights less til the cyno is gone.

my skimmer has been pulling about twice the skimmate i used to get. i never had cyano problem just some gha and bryopsis in my sump

Yeah I'm getting great skimming too. I guess its the mb7 bc I've been using just the biofuel for a month.

Steve,

Just wanted to see how your tank is looking now? Would you buy this product again? Any negatives so far? I have some minor cyano and am considering trying this out.

Thanks,

Lee

not much progress...the cyno has reduced but not gone, if i were not lazy i probably could blow it off and i think most of it would stay gone. the problem is it's not the easiest thing to do with my inwall setup.

I am only on week 1 of a 2 week start up then i go to maintance mode with Vodka. I have seen results on RC and I plan on sticking with this product for the long haul.

Side affect, from what i have read not observied my self. Overdose of MB7 cause a slight Dino out break, cut back on dosage until gone then ramp back up to normal. Over dose on Vodka Red Cyno out break, cut back to half dose then slow increase back to normal.