Mat's 255 Gallon Rimless Aquarium Build

I dont have allot of pictures of my branching sps corals. I have a few old and new pics I can post. I had a reqeust for another pic of my anemone. I noticed the pic I posted earlier was the pic of my clowns that I got rid of. I no longer have the skunk clowns. They were kicking my percs butts and even though I had multiple anemones, they would occupy them all. Well just for updates, they are now back into their original house. Here is a pic of Nemo in their home and you can see some pocillipora in the bottom of the picture [smilie=wink.gif]. You cant tell from this pic, but this anemone is actually three anemones.

[A few SPS]
This is an old pic of my LA Lakers skroll coral. Its now at the back of my aquarium and I dont have a lens to get a descent pic.

This is my green staghorn. It actually grew nicely to keep my green star polyps under control. It layed out the long arm of protection. You can see a few sps behind it as well.

This is a really cool Cap that I have started to grow out. I thought I gave the whole colony away, but apparently I had a tiny piece left, because it started to grow again. What the heck it was on a little piece of rock and i have it in the sand bed so it cant shadow out any thing. I have a frag of this I need to get rid of. Every time a fish hits this thing a piece hits the sand.

@mtraylor wrote:
Ok I found these two little guys and they are great! Two female red tail tamrins. said:
Very nice, I always wanted to try one of these.

Well I finally got an Aussie Doughnut. They had some really cool ones at Aquatic Design, so I couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping it will color up even more over time but I like it. I will have to give it some time to get used to the aquarium. This is right after I purchased it.

Well my corals have pretty much outgrown the tank so I have started to focus on fish. My first quest was to get a nice colony of fish that would swim together so I got these beautiful cardinal fish.

Now this is one of my coolest new fish. Its a pigmy angle fish. The colors are really cool on this fish, but I thinkthis fish is a litte skittish. It swims really elegant for a while then he has a nitch in the spine every now and then. [smilie=smile.gif]

So after the angel fish I have gone wrasse crazy. I got six new wrasses in my aquarium. I have cought a picture of a few of them that I will share. The first one here is a XMAS wrasse.

Oh I had to pick this bad boy up as well. This is a blue jaw trigger. This guy was shy for about a day, now its one of my new pets. When I get a picture of the other wrasses, I will take a pic.