Looking to sell my setup

I am still trying to get mine sold so I can come get it believe me as soon as I can I will be there to get it my wife loves your tank too.
Thanks

@bj_sweeten wrote:
I am still trying to get mine sold so I can come get it believe me as soon as I can I will be there to get it my wife loves your tank too. Thanks said:
Well i dont think its going anywhere anytime soon.....it will be here [smilie=wink.gif] Little update..there is also a sailfin tang in the tank for around 3 months now

@Saltpro wrote:
[I]@bj_sweeten wrote:[/I][quote="I am still trying to get mine sold so I can come get it believe me as soon as I can I will be there to get it my wife loves your tank too. Thanks said:
Well i dont think its going anywhere anytime soon.....it will be here [smilie=wink.gif] Little update..there is also a sailfin tang in the tank for around 3 months now"]

scratch the Sailfin...he got ate by one of my powerheads. Didnt recover after being stuck to it all day while i was at work.

Still forsale tank and all accessories

Has two black aussie perks and a rainbow watchman , large black brittle star, large coral banded shrimp. A Flame Hawk fish,some snails. All which are healthy and eat anything. Large lime green torch coral with around 15-20 heads....a super pink florescent blastomussa about 12 heads. Small Frog spawn , 3 different acans small. 3 small chalices unknown species to me. few mushrooms...one blue recordia split in two small with orange spots..some green large maybe recordia. Few varieties of zoa's/palys. Its a good start and theres alot of room in the tank to do whatever. Total led light system with overflow with nice sump and topoff system. 75 gallons a day reverse osmosis/di water filter( 6 stage) extra salt ,equipment....really everything you need to be very sucessfull. Very nice efficent skimmer ( octopus extreme 160 with extra wheels) Oak full cabinet and canopy. Alot of live rock and sand..no hair algae....Come look and you will like it.

Price is still $800 firm for complete setup with alot of extra's. Worth much. much, more. Rock and sand probably cost that much. Come look and you will like it. Well worth the price with all thats included. Tank was 1400 alone. Yep. i have beer in frig for tire kickers....lol. I just dont have the time anymore. I keep saying, but really it doesnt take much time and it still looks good for no time involved. This is not a full blown sps tank...its a mixed tank with unlimited possibilities. Still i will be firm on price even if i have to take it down and just moth ball it or shoot it full of holes with my 5.56x45mm. I would rather throw it away then give it away for the price im asking which is ludicris...and we all know the cost of this hobby