I need a 120G NOW, tank broke open , please tell me who has one

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Everything in buckets tonight, massive tank leak. I have a stand that will accepts any 48x26 . I really just need a tank and need it fast. I don't have alot of cash since my tank was smashed by soon to be ex wife who is in jail for assault and impeding a 911 call. So I need a lawyer as well. email rckrzy1@twc.com with leads please

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I live in North Richland Hills. I don't have a large tank to sale you. My tank just cycled at your own peril I can house anything reef safe. - key word "own peril". I went through a divorce at the end of my first tank and had no time for the aquarium. Just a thought if you need a lawyer and have limited resources maybe you should be selling what you have. Something tells me a lot will change for you in the future.  Again, best of luck! I have some limited availability tomorrow if you need some help!

Sorry this happened.  I don't have one, but will put some feelers out and let you know if I hear of anything.

You might want to reach out to Jeff Smayda at Smayda Aquatics in Burleson.  He deals in a fairly high volume of used tanks.  He might just have something that will work for you.

There is a fish shop I want to say that is Colleyville off 121. They had a few used tanks without stands...

I have a 90 rimless that I ordered and is ready for pickup. If you can't find one let me know and you can pick mine up and order another one for me.AJ

Thanks again to all and the support. I thought about getting out but I've had a tank running since 1985 and just could not bear to be without. I got the new planet aquariums external rimless running . Changing things up, no more DSB , going shallow sand bed. Going to try a Nem tank with some zoas etc. BTW , holding off on lawyer. I have been working on a reconciliation with wife. She had some reasons for losing control that were my fault. But without TMI we are working on our marriage.  Again thznks for the support View attachment 2711<hr />