Generating more Interest (WF)

Maybe we could put up a flyer or something like that at the local fish stores to generate more interest? Also to tell them about this group on here. There must be more people around here then just the four of us.... Lets get the word out!!

I can offer us all to meet up at my house to get things going. Would need to be weekend. I work 7am-3pm M-F and some saturdays so..what you say? This saturday coming up i have to work though. How about SUNDAY the 26th?? Pm me...Soon

WF=Wichita Falls TX Group

Michael

I dont know what else i can offer..except someone that shares your hobby interest's. Ok maybe FREE beer to the first 10 people lol [smilie=clapping.gif] . We could all meet up some weekend and drive to DFW to pillage the stores there.

IDEA"S???????????????

Michael

Free beers. Sounds like it's road trip time. [smilie=hi.gif]

Ugh.....Free beer and Reefing....I'm so there! I'll be going to Dallas on the 9th....it's a Saturday. I will not be coming back untill the 12th but i will pillage the local stores and hopefully sell and trade frags....i have ALOT and i'm running out of room!

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Ugh.....Free beer and Reefing....I'm so there! I'll be going to Dallas on the 9th....it's a Saturday. I will not be coming back untill the 12th but i will pillage the local stores and hopefully sell and trade frags....i have ALOT and i'm running out of room! said:
Is that the tusk fish you got?

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="Is that the tusk fish you got? said:
Well I guess you know by now it is the tusk i got."]

Nice looking fish too. Still funny that you only lived about half mile from me around the corner.

Yeah, that was funny.

Well the Grouper is in the sump! Woo Hoo. I couldn't wait for the fish trap to get here. I just took out half the rock and trapped him and netted him. I wore him down for sure and in the end he just gave up. 15 min in the sump and he was chasing a moth around through the glass....he's a trooper....hate to see him go but man is he mean!

Now the Tusk can go in the rock and the Orange Shoulder tang is in the display.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Yeah said:
I went to Nature's half acre friday and they had the same grouper...he didnt look so good though and they had a power blue again looked like he was faded bad with some holes in his head. Was looking for a good fish but had no luck. Petco had a yellow tang with half his top fin missing...that place pisses me off. They did have about 5 really small blue chromis i almost bought to save there lives lol. I just dont see how anyone can get interested in saltwater with the terrible selction they always have. Pretty sad and makes me mad . Oh yeah by the way....i bought the last 50 gallon bag of reef crystals in WF at petsmart. Looks like i will be ordering some online soon. They still had some instant ocean that was clumpy and some oceanic and coral life salt.

I went to Nature's half acre friday and they had the same grouper...he didnt look so good though and they had a power blue again looked like he was faded bad with some holes in his head. Was looking for a good fish but had no luck. Petco had a yellow tang with half his top fin missing...that place pisses me off. They did have about 5 really small blue chromis i almost bought to save there lives lol. I just don't see how anyone can get interested in saltwater with the terrible selction they always have. Pretty sad and makes me mad . Oh yeah by the way....i bought the last 50 gallon bag of reef crystals in WF at petsmart. Looks like i will be ordering some online soon. They still had some instant ocean that was clumpy and some oceanic and coral life salt. said:
They had that Powder Blue when I was there a couple weeks ago and he was not looking that good then too. Know anybody that wants an eating machine! They will need a large tank though, because this guy is getting big FAST! Glad you picked up reef Cristals, you'll enjoy the health improvement of your reef. I can't believe how much they want for the tang though....$109!! WOW!

Let me know if you want to order something from LiveAquaria....I love that place and I could use another clam or two...lol.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="I went to Nature's half acre friday and they had the same grouper...he didnt look so good though and they had a power blue again looked like he was faded bad with some holes in his head. Was looking for a good fish but had no luck. Petco had a yellow tang with half his top fin missing...that place pisses me off. They did have about 5 really small blue chromis i almost bought to save there lives lol. I just don't see how anyone can get interested in saltwater with the terrible selction they always have. Pretty sad and makes me mad . Oh yeah by the way....i bought the last 50 gallon bag of reef crystals in WF at petsmart. Looks like i will be ordering some online soon. They still had some instant ocean that was clumpy and some oceanic and coral life salt. said:
They had that Powder Blue when I was there a couple weeks ago and he was not looking that good then too. Know anybody that wants an eating machine! They will need a large tank though, because this guy is getting big FAST! Glad you picked up reef Cristals, you'll enjoy the health improvement of your reef. I can't believe how much they want for the tang though....$109!! WOW!

Let me know if you want to order something from LiveAquaria....I love that place and I could use another clam or two...lol."]
i was there today and that poor yellow tang has been there for over 4months now if i had a big tank i would buy him lol and i spent 60 bucks on 3 crappy live rock cause im starting my 29g biocube project and im using red sea mix wounder how its gonna turn out lol but they forgot to charge me for the bucket they put them in at first they tried to put the rocks in bags i watched them bust about 10 bags then i told them just put it in the bucket lol

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="I went to Nature's half acre friday and they had the same grouper...he didnt look so good though and they had a power blue again looked like he was faded bad with some holes in his head. Was looking for a good fish but had no luck. Petco had a yellow tang with half his top fin missing...that place pisses me off. They did have about 5 really small blue chromis i almost bought to save there lives lol. I just don't see how anyone can get interested in saltwater with the terrible selction they always have. Pretty sad and makes me mad . Oh yeah by the way....i bought the last 50 gallon bag of reef crystals in WF at petsmart. Looks like i will be ordering some online soon. They still had some instant ocean that was clumpy and some oceanic and coral life salt. said:

Let me know if you want to order something from LiveAquaria....I love that place and I could use another clam or two...lol."]

@Acrodisiac wrote:

I have used reef crystals pretty much all the time when i can get it locally. I dont like the other salts much. Im probably going to order a 200 gallon box of salt soon. Still trying to decide what other fish to buy. Im thinking of staying with small fish. Thought about getting a fish to replace my tang but not sure i want another poop machine