Generating more Interest (WF)

i have a perc and a bubble tip and it loves the bubble tip what size are your clowns and do u have pics i can put them in my other biocube i dont have anything in there yet just rocks and sand lol

He is a pretty fish. Would probably eat my fish lol said:
He would eat everything in your tank and he has large poop!

You should get some Lyratail Anthias. One male and 5 females should do it.

That guy I know in Atlanta is getting some in soon and i'm making an order soon so we can split shipping.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="He is a pretty fish. Would probably eat my fish lol said:
He would eat everything in your tank and he has large poop!

You should get some Lyratail Anthias. One male and 5 females should do it.

That guy I know in Atlanta is getting some in soon and i'm making an order soon so we can split shipping."]
How much do they usually go for? Pm me that site i forgot what it was called.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
the female lyratale anthias are $15 each from Ritaquatics. Not sure about the males said:
I have always liked the anthias and have wanted some but i thought that my tank was too small for them (75 gallon). Most places including LiveAquaria.com say 125 gallon minimum. So thats why i havent bought any. So do you think my tank is too small for them? Also i cant get Ritaquatics page to load....maybe there just updating it or something right now. I will try again later.

Lyratail anthis will be fine in a 75g. The females dont get big...large cromis at best.

He'll have more in this weekend and i'll have a shipment coming on Wednesday. Your more than welcome to order what ever you want and we'll split shipping. He'll have a ton of fish in on Saturday. I'll email you the list.

And the site is being updated.

I spent over 400 so far. (Expensive chalice frags)

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Lyratail anthis will be fine in a 75g. The females dont get big...large cromis at best. He'll have more in this weekend and i'll have a shipment coming on Wednesday. Your more than welcome to order what ever you want and we'll split shipping. He'll have a ton of fish in on Saturday. I'll email you the list. And the site is being updated. I spent over 400 so far. (Expensive chalice frags) said:
I wouldnt mind doing that but i dont know how to pay without a site to logon to and put in my order. I dont have paypal..never understood it lol. What chalice's did you get? Also if you find out he has some lyretail anthias i can come by and pay you the money plus shipping before you order if that works for you. LMK....no big deal. Either way i would like to buy some of your candycanes frags , mine finally died completely from the disaster weeks ago so i pulled them. Trying to decide if me moving them up bleached them. I tossed mine few days ago nothing but skeleton left. What else you got forsale thats easy for a non tester lol. Dont mind paying at all you have some nice frags. Those duncans are doing great and do love some feedings i have been doing on them.

I wouldnt mind doing that but i dont know how to pay without a site to logon to and put in my order. I dont have paypal..never understood it lol. What chalice's did you get? Also if you find out he has some lyretail anthias i can come by and pay you the money plus shipping before you order if that works for you. LMK....no big deal. Either way i would like to buy some of your candycanes frags said:
That will work for the fish, you can just pay me cash and I'll to the paypal. I have 5 chalices coming: Orenji, hybrid watermelon, red watermelon, BGM, and miami hurricane. He's got a bunch more too!

As for frags, that will be fine, we'll work out a time.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="I wouldnt mind doing that but i dont know how to pay without a site to logon to and put in my order. I dont have paypal..never understood it lol. What chalice's did you get? Also if you find out he has some lyretail anthias i can come by and pay you the money plus shipping before you order if that works for you. LMK....no big deal. Either way i would like to buy some of your candycanes frags said:
That will work for the fish, you can just pay me cash and I'll to the paypal. I have 5 chalices coming: Orenji, hybrid watermelon, red watermelon, BGM, and miami hurricane. He's got a bunch more too!

As for frags, that will be fine, we'll work out a time."]

Ok just let me know when and how much total for the 4 fish plus shipping and i will bring you the cash. I see a bigger tank in your future lol...5 chalices [smilie=clapping.gif]

Lol, no bigger tank lined up for me. The chalises are a single eye so it will be some time before they take up any space. I'll make room for them when the time comes.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Lyratail anthis will be fine in a 75g. The females dont get big...large cromis at best. He'll have more in this weekend and i'll have a shipment coming on Wednesday. Your more than welcome to order what ever you want and we'll split shipping. He'll have a ton of fish in on Saturday. I'll email you the list. And the site is being updated. I spent over 400 so far. (Expensive chalice frags) said:
His server has errors in his code so it wont load.

I lost my ugly brown chalice today. So no telling what color it might have been. Had alot sand shift around in a big pile and it covered it completely. Dug it out and it was loosing all its tissue and is now bleached. Oh well that thing was probably never going to color up to anything pretty lol. Not much else has changed things are looking good otherwise. How about everybody else?

@Saltpro wrote:
[I]@Acrodisiac wrote:[/I][quote="Lyratail anthis will be fine in a 75g. The females dont get big...large cromis at best. He'll have more in this weekend and i'll have a shipment coming on Wednesday. Your more than welcome to order what ever you want and we'll split shipping. He'll have a ton of fish in on Saturday. I'll email you the list. And the site is being updated. I spent over 400 so far. (Expensive chalice frags) said:
His server has errors in his code so it wont load."]

Rits place is back on line now

his website is back up. Let me know if your interested in any corals, i'm adding to the list as we speak. Let me know and i'll ask him for a price. His prices are better through me since i've done so much business with him. But LMK soon, if he needs to frag anything (chalice mostly) it will need to heal for a week or two before being shipped (that's what i'm waiting on now). Oh and if you want to come by on Sunday for some frags that will work for me.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
his website is back up. Let me know if your interested in any corals said:
Well i was really wanting the anthias but so far he shows out of stock. Im wondering just how small the small ones are? My internet has been down all day and just came back up about hour or so ago....frustrating lol. I am interested in buying some frags from you but this weekend is pretty tight. Working all day Saturday and Sunday its my sons 19th Birthday and so im planning on cooking out on the barbque for him. I dont see him much these days he thinks he is all grown up and has been on his own for a few months now...dang i am old lol. If you know if he will get any when your order ships get me three females and a male and i will bring you the cash..smaller ones would probably be better im thinking.

Hey, no prob on this weekend. The frags aren't going anywhere....they are getting bigger though!

Rit is getting in Anthias this week. If he's got them when i make my order I will get what you ask, no worries.

Take care and have a good weekend.