DFWMAS Frag Swap - February 24, 2018.

Steve

Premium Member
[All tables are reserved for the Frag Swap. We are starting a waiting list and will confirm all tables mid February.]DFWMAS Frag Swap Date: Saturday Feb. 24th. 2018Time: 12 to 3pmWhere: 4201 Heritage Trace PkwyFort Worth TX 76244(enter off Heritage, east side, park in the back)Schedule: 9:00 AM-Noon - Seller setupNoon-12:30 PM - Open to Members only12:30 PM-3:00 PM - Open3:00 PM-4:00 PM - Seller floor closes, vendor cleanupRaffle schedule: 1 PM - ATM HOT salt (small bucket) BRS Frag Kit2 PM - ATM HOT salt (small bucket), 2 frag racks3 PM - ATM HOT salt (small bucket), BRS Frag KitBuyers: The event is FREE Things to remember to bring:-Insulated container for your corals-Money-Corals you'd like to tradeAre you going? Let us know on [Facebook ]! Sellers: Space for sellers is limited so please posts in this topic if you plan to be a seller. Please specify Half or Full table. There is NO CHARGE for a table at the event for Premium Members, and our Sponsors that would like to sell. The only thing we ask is that all sellers donate a nice frag to be raffled.Remember you can also bring dry goods that you want to share (for a price or not) with others at the event. All sellers are responsible for cleaning up their table before departure.The club/venue will provide tables and Pizza for the sellers.Current Sellers: 1. ARI - FULL (Confirmed, Need Table)2. Jccaclimber and Tommy – FULL3. Ijam357 – FULL (Confirmed, Needs Table)4. Ssindt – FULL (Confirmed, Needs Table)5. JustinS – FULL (Confirmed, Needs Table)6. Rickyb – FULL (Confirmed, Need Table)7. Michelle - Half8. World Class Aquatics and Exotics – FULL (Confirmed, Need Table)9. Melev's reef - Full (Confirmed, Needs Table)10. ARK Aquatics (Michael Gonzales) - Full (Confirmed, Needs Table)11. Cedar Hill (Sonya) - Full (Confirmed, Needs Table)12. Glass Aquatics - Full (Confirmed, Needs Table)13. PhatCorals - Full14.  Drex - Half (Confirmed, Needs Table)15.  Salt and More - Full (confirmed, needs table)16.  Glassboxgallery - Half (Confirmed, Needs Table)17. Parsec - Half (confirmed, needs table)Waiting list: 

The event is live on Facebook and here. Post some pictures of what you're bringing!!Buyers if you're looking for something in particular post it here, FB or both and let people know what you're looking for!

The corals at this event include, colonies, frags, softies, SPS, LPS and some High-end items too. Quality items for every hobbyist level and tank size. You won't find another event this year that has something for everyone. Frags are raffled every hour and some bonus items will be raffled too. We have sellers coming from all over TX so you will see items that are not sold locally. A fast paced three hour event, get there early, and stay late for the "I don't want to pack it up specials"

All tables are reserved for the Frag Swap. We are starting a waiting list and will confirm all tables mid February.

Ya'll need to find a place for DeluxeCorals.  Looking at his website, he has several things I would be interested in. I also would like to see pics or an example of what people are bringing.

Hi Everyone,I'm looking forward to the frag swap and will try to bring as many corals as I can. Mostly Zoa & SPS. I will post some actual frag pic within a week. In the mean time I should be able to bring most of the corals listed on the website: https://www.deluxecorals.com (there will also be new SPS additions I have not sold before).
  • There will be $10, $15 and $20 frags and even a few $5 frags
  • Special frag swap pricing for corals listed above $20
  • Great deals on rare zoa and larger SPS colonies
Looking forward to meeting everyone and picking up a few corals for my self!Thanks