DFWMAS Fall Frag Swap

jenkinscrew

Premium Member
fragswap.png
/> [All tables for the Frag Swap are full, but you can still be added to the wait list in case of any drop outs or unconfirmed sellers. ][The seller list is in this post and we will confirm all tables mid October. ][(Check back to this first post for the latest info.) ] [DFWMAS Fall Frag Swap ]Date: Saturday October 27th. 2018Time: 10:30 AM to 4:00 PMWhere: Richardson Civic Center - 411 W Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75080 [Schedule: ]8:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Setup10:30 AM - 11:00 AM - DFWMAS Members only[(Make sure you are able to pull up your membership card on your phone ahead of time to enter early.)]11:00 AM - 4:00 PM - General public4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Seller floor closes, vendor cleanup. [Raffle schedule: ] [(Make sure you are able to pull up your membership card on your phone ahead of time to enter raffles.)]<u>The raffle will work as follows:</u> - You must be present to pickup you prize at the time it is drawn.  - All DFWMAS club members will receive 3 free tickets. You must have your card available. - For each frag you purchase from a seller, you will also receive 1 free ticket. - We will not be selling tickets. [2:00 ]BRS Frag Kits x2Jebao PP-8Coral Frags[2:30 ]Lifeguard Aquatics - Nano ReactorLifeguard Aquatics - Medium Reactor Coral Frags[3:00 ]Bubble Magus Curve 5ATO container 4.5LSea Side Aquatics Media ReactorCoral Frags [Buyers: ]The event is FREEThings to remember to bring: - Insulated container for your corals - Money - Corals you'd like to trade Are you going? Let us know on [Facebook!]  [Sellers: ]Space for sellers is limited ([15 Tables] ) so please posts in this topic if you plan to be a seller. Please specify HALF or FULL table. There is NO CHARGE for a table at the event for Premium Members, and our Partners that would like to sell. The only thing we ask is that all sellers donate a nice frag to be raffled.Remember you can also bring dry goods that you want to share (for a price or not) with others at the event. All sellers are responsible for cleaning up their table before departure. The club/venue will provide tables and Pizza for the sellers. [Current Sellers: ] 1. [rickyB ]- FULL 2. [Tyler Waymire] - HALF3. [Parsec - DeluxeCorals] - FULL 4. [Jason Buchanan][ ]- FULL 5. [Eclipse96] - FULL 6. [kelipalmer ]- HALF 7. [JustinS ]- FULL 8. [Uchin] - FULL 9. [Ari Dallas] - FULL 10. [Drex] - HALF 11. [Dallas Discount Reef] - FULL 12.[Wendy Sorrells - member] - FULL 13. [Michelle] - HALF 14. [Ijam357 ]- FULL 15. [Unlimited Color Corals] - FULL 16. [Servo] - HALF 17. [EZ Corals] - HALF 18. [Glass Aquatics] - FULL  [Waiting list: ]1.  

Sorry I know this is way OT, but does anyone know what happened to Sharita?  She used to sell at all the local frag swaps and had really good prices.   I haven't seen her in over a year and was hoping she just stopped and nothing had happened to her.  She was always real friendly and I would always try and talk to her for a few minutes if she wasn't busy with customers.

Sometimes I see sherita on Facebook. Her and her husband had some health issues and she slowed down on the reefing. I hope she comes back too.

I was just thinking about her yesterday! I do hope her hand healed. She loved her reef and her fellow Reefers. 

Thanks for the info guys.  I was hoping it wasn't anything serious.  I knew she had some bad back issues at one time.  Hope she can get back in again.

[All tables for the Frag Swap are full, but you can still be added to the wait list in case of any drop outs or unconfirmed sellers. The seller list is in the first post and we will confirm all tables mid October. ]