*****Canceled***** April Tank Tour! (April, 2017) Ft. Worth Edition

Billy

Premium Member
 [The Tank Tour has been Canceled.  We only had one volunteer to open their home up to show their tank.  We will try again at another time\area.]  The DFWMAS Tank Tour was such a huge success last year in Dallas, we thought we would try it again this year for the Ft. Worth area folks. ?It's a great time to see beautiful reefs and chat with club members. The Tank Tour is scheduled for Saturday, April 22nd - from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.If you've never done a tank tour before, we drive from home to home according to a planned schedule. That way if you can't go the entire time, you know when/where you can join up with the group. Usually we spend about 30 minutes per tank to learn how it is cared for, then drive to the next home on the list. Let us know if you are attending so we have an idea of how many are going to be participating.You must be a paid Premium Member of DFWMAS to attend.?[If you would like to open your home up for the tour please PM me with your name, address, details about your tank, and current picture of your tank.? Once we get a list of those who are interested in showing off their tank, we can work on setting up a schedule.]

I'll be attending. ?Great fun. ?Always good to see other members setups and mingle with the fellow club members. ?Always get good ideas when seeing other systems. ?

If you want to include my tank(s) in the tour, I'm happy to volunteer it as a destination.?And yes, I'll be on the tour for sure. ?I love Tank Tours.

Just a little incentive. ?If your tank is part of the tour, you'll get a $50 Gift Card to Fish Paradise.If you'd like to participate either by showing off your tank or by being part of the tour please respond to this thread.

We need some more members willing to show their tank off. ?There's a $50 GC from Fish Paradise for the members who open their homes for the Tank Tour.

I'll have to double check with my wife, but I think we would like to attend. :) 

Hey Ft. Worth Folks!!We need 4 more volunteers to show their tanks.  There is a $50 GC in it for you if you do.

Where is the wagon going to pick up peeps? I might want to go if I knew where the pickup and drop off was to be. It would be fun to see that side of the worlds club tanks and what people are doing with them.

There's no bus / wagon. ;)  We just use our cars and travel reef to reef. Some choose to carpool together so less vehicles are collecting around each home, which takes a little pre-planning typically.

It is usually scheduled for each stop, with addresses and you just show up to the ones you want to go to. Or follow the car caravan to each spot. There is usually not a bus for this event like the Fish Store tour. Might be able to carpool with someone from your area though?

WHERE ARE ALL OUR FT. WORTH AREA PEEPS?   With only a month to go and logistics to work out, we are in desperate need of volunteers to show their tanks.  We need to have bare minimum 3 tanks or the tour doesn't make.  Marc's house still only counts as one tank, so we need at least 2 somebodies on that side of the world to step up and open your home to us.  And you get a gift certificate for showing your tank, you know you want to...... ;-)