Blue Chromis

ss95003

Membership Expired
Has anyone seen these locally? Not the blue/ Green chromis but the Blue Chromis...

Like these:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1634+113&pcatid=113

Not for awhile... Frank had them awhile back and I think Bill did too. Might give them a call to see if they can order them. They seem to come in waves.

Do you know if they are as peaceful as a normal blue green chromis. In the picture they look pretty neat I think I want to add them to my 3 blue/greens I have now.

i tried to keep both green and the blue and eventually the more dominant green ones killed the all the blue reef I think you need to stick with one or the other. donnie had some for sale might look at his sponsor page

Thanks pampee,
i ordered 12 of them and they did great. Chappy got 6 of them and i got 5. they were in my big tank when we were drilling your 75g.

@kuyatwo wrote:
i tried to keep both green and the blue and eventually the more dominant green ones killed the all the blue reef I think you need to stick with one or the other. donnie had some for sale might look at his sponsor page said:
Frank's tank will order them for you also DNA has them from time to time. We have a blue and green in our 200 gal tank and I must say they become very aggressive to each other and I only have one blue left after several attempts to add them. The blue will kill any green or other blue that I add to the tank but gets along with the green ones that were in there when he was introduced.

I really like them because they together add a lot of color to the tank. By the way they do not bother any of the other fish. I think that if you introduce all at the same time you will have better luck.