Anybody in the Wichita Falls area? FRAGS!

Jason is a man of his word!!! We went by his house tonight and his tank is great!!!! we traded some rics and he hooked us up with some free frags for becoming a member!!!! thanks so much!!!!

wow didnt notice it doesnt show me as a member!!! well I have the receipt for it so hopefully it will go through by tomorrow!

@Cwar21 wrote:
Jason is a man of his word!!! We went by his house tonight and his tank is great!!!! we traded some rics and he hooked us up with some free frags for becoming a member!!!! thanks so much!!!! wow didnt notice it doesnt show me as a member!!! well I have the receipt for it so hopefully it will go through by tomorrow! said:
Yes, his tank is spectacular! He has some really nice corals and fish. What color rics do you have Cwar21? Hopefully we can all meetup sometime.

they are green and purple..... and he traded me an orange.....

yeah definitely should meet up... my tank isnt too spectacular at the moment but i am working on it..

Thank you both for the kind words. It was nice meeting all three of you and I look forward to having an active group of reefers in WF. Thank you both for joining the club....they do have a lot to offer and the wealth on knowledge here is amazing. If there is anything I can do to help out please feel free to get a hold of me.

Happy Reefing!

Jason