Anybody in the Wichita Falls area? FRAGS!

Hello, looking for reefers in the Wichita Falls area. I'm just north of WF in Burkburnett. I'm looking to check out tanks and trade frags...or sell...would rather trade. If you feel like a drive and are not a member of DFWMAS I've got frags for free for you.

Become a member of DFWMAS and I'll give you free frags. Trust me, the frags will be worth way more than it will cost you to become a member.

Happy Reefing
Jason A.

Heres and idea. We could start a local club, im sure there are more people that dont know how to find others online. There has to be more reefers in WF than we know about. Either way we could all meet up and checkout and learn stuff from each other like people do here. Who knows maybe we could all meet up at petco at least lol. Or maybe Nature's half acres. Only two places close that i know of. MAybe we could swap some frags...currently i have none since my tank crash.

Hello?? Anybody interested in meeting up as a group or whatever. Maybe we could start our own lfs since there all crap here lol

Im in that makes two....Hydro, Cwar21 how about you two? Be nice to get everybody in our area. We can meet up at my house or anybodys or a aplce good for all. Maybe get together and talk to local stores and ask why they cant get corals and fish they have in the metro area. There already selling corals so why not get some most people might buy/want. I dont know just a thought.

Hi All
Actually there was a club here for a while. But it kind of died out. I might be into a little get together but I work noon till ten Monday to Friday so it would have to be a weekend. Let me know
Joe

I didnt know there was a club before. Why did it die out? Not enough people interested? I work 7am-3pm M-F so weekend would be good for me too. How about you Acrodisiac, Cwar21?

i live in graham i want to get free frags how do i get them and i want to join any clubs close this way lol and buy and trade stuff lol

i live in graham i want to get free frags how do i get them and i want to join any clubs close this way lol and buy and trade stuff lol said:
Join DFWMAS, and PM me a time you can come over and receive frag goodness. Will have to know your tank maintenance and equipment. That's so I can customize a frag pack for ya.

Take care
Jason

@Acrodisiac wrote:
[quote="i live in graham i want to get free frags how do i get them and i want to join any clubs close this way lol and buy and trade stuff lol said:
Join DFWMAS, and PM me a time you can come over and receive frag goodness. Will have to know your tank maintenance and equipment. That's so I can customize a frag pack for ya.

Take care
Jason"]

I welcome you to come by and check out my tank and give some imput anytime after 4pm.

Michael