330 peninsula

emy9uty4.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you..just finished the plumbing and nothing is leaking:grin:

He is hanging the island mounting woodwork above the tank that will look like an island light hood.He will then later mount all lighting into this for a great effect. He is also planning to put in liverock tonight!! This tank will be the bomb!

The wate finally cleared to take a pic. One of the vegas wont respond to the controller. I been getting a lot of help from tinh saltnewbie and ser red sea. I added 3/4 of a box of real reef rock I got from rift2reef. Still have three more boxes ill add tomrrow. Skimmer is working but nothing in the water to skim. Changed out the reeflo marlin return pump with a blowhole and love the it. Its very quite and compact. Also going to finish cleaning up residue tomrrow.my friend vincent came by today and took measurements for the stand skin. I will still add my powermoduale down the center between the vegas. The six vegas seem to cover well. Updates coming soon.
nunadyru.jpg
alt="">

Sweet!! U may have enough room for all of your corals to grow out about 2 inches if you dont put any more rock..LOL Lets see some pics of the mounting of the vegas to the ceiling!!

4eze7ere.jpg
alt="">
bu7y3yvu.jpg
alt="">
5e2u3asa.jpg
alt="">
Water should be clear by tomorrow. Still having some issue with lights. Thsnks saltnewbie and bimmerz for the help today.

want to mention that 6 oz of dr foster and smith live nitrifying bacteria was added to start up the cycle. better than peepee as some suggested. [smilie=lol.gif]
btw it took me about one hour to do the rock right out the box. will be adding more rock from current tank down the road.