280 gallons. Dose or calcium reactor.

Well all the ones on Craig's list are sold. Bummer. I wonder who got the electronic regulator. That was a good deal

@pjracer wrote:
[I]@bimmerzs wrote:[/I][quote="I would not go with a 5# Co2 tank said:
I thought the 5# was the bigger one that could support a year usage. Am I thinking wrong or should I think the 20#. What # were you thinking."]

I have a 5# on my 255. It works fine, but you will not get a year out of it. I'm not very conscious of how may refills I do, but if I had to guess, I would say 2-3 a year refills. Just a guess though. I should probably keep track of it. I have a Geo Reactor. Love this thing. If you have the room for a 10#, I would get that.

Sold on the geo. I just see so many good setups on CL. I think I'm going to spend the money on new to get what I want. Then I can get some sort of warrantee. Unless I get a deal I just can't pass up.

@pjracer wrote:
Sold on the geo. I just see so many good setups on CL. I think I'm going to spend the money on new to get what I want. Then I can get some sort of warrantee. Unless I get a deal I just can't pass up. said:
Geo has a eBay store. Not sure if it is cheaper to get it direct from geo or a etailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone's help. Today I ordered a geo 618 And from aquarium plants I ordered their electronic regulator and a 10 # co2 container. I also order a Milwaukee ph controller.

I will update my main thread when I get everything installed.