Search results

1. D

any updates??

Hello folks!! does anyone have any updates on the controllers for the Vortech?
  2. D

This is y im hot!! :D

Hello ladies and gentlemen!! Well as some of u know i've been messing with a 210g. Well i finally got it to cycle and since i just intalled int he two vortech, just wanna show it off :D! enjoy. comments and suggestion are always welcome!! 210g rr inwall alt=""> the system alt=""> close...
  3. D

My Pico Progress(pics intensive)

Hi there, as most of you know that i have a 2.5g pico. Had it since Dec. 05, Shortly i'll be swaping the 2.5g to my 6g long. This will be the last FTS of my pico 2.5g, so enjoy :D 9-12-06 alt=""> Now this is the 6g long i made. After reading from Marc diy sump page and some help from...
  4. D

Arcylic help needed

Hey i was just wondering is there any expert with acrylic/weldon in the Garland area willing to help put together a small DIY pico? Size are 24"x8"x8", thickness is 1/2". All help would be gladly appreciated. Thx
  5. D

Crazy Incident..

Well lastnight before i went to bed i feed my seahorse.. both were eatting/swimming/healthy and normal looking. But this morning when i woke up i saw that one of my horse mouth was stuck in a zoas mouth, i have no idea how that happen but it could of been the horse laid there and the zoas close...
  6. D

New Pony's

Hey guyz, i've recently aquired these pony's.. and i wanna know if i have a pair or not, can someone please help me id the sex...
  7. D

DIY stand and canopy (pics)

Hey just got done with my stand and canopy.. it is made out of red and white oak... i stain it with light walnut and went over with water proof coat.. what do ya'll guyz think?
  8. D

DIY fish trap? (pics)

Hey guyz, i've recently made a fish trap cuz i got tired of chasing the fish around the tank.. This fish trap works like a charm..
  9. D

drill holes?

Hey, can somebody drill two holes on my 29g tank? Or does anyone know where i can get it drill around Garland, Allen AND Plano area? thx
  10. D

help catch shrimp

hey i've some problems with my coral banned shrimp. He had just kill one of my true perculas clown and i want him out and into a boil pot. Can someone help me catch this evil guy out of my tank? i've tried to trap him and tried to catch him with my hands, but no success. Thx :D
  11. D

Kent maxxima ro/di?

I dont know exactly where to post this in but i think this should be ok. Well i just bought a Kent Maxxima from a member here. It comes with yellow tubing, red tubing and blue tubing. i am confuse on how to hook the tube in the right place. If u have one of these ro/di unit and would like to...
  12. D

hey what colors does......

Hey guys and girls, what color r the zoos eatting nudibranch? I just spotted one on my eagle eyes, and did a 1 min fresh water dip and that thing fell off. It is red, 2cm long and it is redish rusty color. If this is the zoos eatting nudibranch, what can i do to get them out of my tank? thx in...
  13. D

ick..... help!!!!

Hey ppl, my sis just bought me a yellow tang. And when i first got it, it seems to be fine ick free. So i stick the fish in the tank with out stickin it in A QT tank first. so now two i see lightly ick on the body of the tang, and i cant catch the tang out now since it is in my reef tank. so i...
  14. D

Help needed...

[Hey guys, i can not seem to get my temp. below 85 degree. I am running the followings a mag 9.5 ,a little giant for cl,a flood like for sump(65w), no heater, and just using a a 40w light strip. What can i do be side getting a chiller? Thx :D]
  15. D

Sand storm?

[How long does it usually take for a sand storm to clear up? :D]
  16. D

Is this a good idea?

[I was just wondering if this was a good idea or not. I am planning to put one 18" t5(13w) under my stand for my fuge. Can this kind of light be use for the fuge? Help would be appericated :D]
  17. D

Help.. - Question!

[Hey guyz and gals. Do ya'll guyz think this will blow out strong or will it be weak. What i am afraid of is the weight of the water is too heavy for the little giant(3MDQXSC) to push out the max flow. Help would be appreciated :D]
  18. D

Where can i buy?

[where can i go to buy acrylic glue? :D]
  19. D

Can you make this?

[Hi, can anyone make me two acrylic boxes? One measure is 7" by 29" and the other one is 8" by 29". These r goin to be for my autotop off container that is measure to fit under my stand. Thx :D]