Search results

1. V

Green water - light film on glass cleans off easily

I started getting a green look to my water a few days ago - I was able to clean the glass and it was almost like a dust and a few minutes later it's right back on glass and top of water. Strange thing is that I noticed at night and early morning it looks to go away ( this could be just due to...
  2. V

Umbrella Leather is not coming around no matter of placement

I have a new Umbrella Leather that I purchased last Thursday with other corals & fish from Sea dwelling. Everything is doing great but the leather just isn't coming around at all. The moment I placed him in the tank he looked very healthy with a big mushroom head ( actually grew out and stood up...
  3. V

40gal tank for trade for 20 or 30gal Tank - Glass Only

I have a 16inch tall, 18 3/4 wide and 36 3/4 long tank for trade for a 20gal or above tank or throw me a cash offer if you would like. Only the glass and it's in perfect condition. Text me at 214-802-1244
  4. V

How should my LEDS be set on my Full Sprectrum 175 w setup

I have always used MHL's and never really had to deal with lighting issues however now I find myself struggling with my settings on these LED's. I previously had frog spawn, hammer, a huge carpet with many other smaller zoes and corals under these LEDS however after switching tanks I can't...
  5. V

Questions on Feeding / Pump and how often

I was wondering how often everyone feeds and do you turn your pumps off during your feeding ?
  6. V

introduction of LED's to my tank

My 165 watt dimmerable full spectrum leds will be in tomorrow. I am hanging them and wanted to know how you guys would introduce them to the tank? Heard they could burn corals if not done correctly 2 sets on 100gal
  7. V

What is real & what do I need from LED Lights

Sorry Guys, I found tons of LED lighting threads and tried to find my answers but they kept circling around exactly what I need or want to know. First off, 100 gal tank with lots of live rock, carpet, bubble Anem with some green hammer at this point. The tank has been up and running for years...
  8. V

Lighting - How much has it changed in the past 6 years

I just got a new tank after being gone for almost 6years; the tank has been established and has some corals with lots of LR already in it. I used 2 MHL's way back then; is everything still running about the same or has the LED craze hit the Reef world as well ?