Search results

1. 3

Purple Mushrooms

Purple Mushrooms. 3 for $10. 8 for $20. 20 for $40. Feel free to ping me here or on Mobile. 469-258-2776. Thanks!
  2. 3

Purple Mushroom Rock

Purple mushroom rock on pukani, with 20 plus polyps. Approximately 12x6 in size. $30. Loose mushrooms for $5 each or 3 for $10. More you buy, the more I throw in. Located in The Colony.
  3. 3

36" 4X39W ATI Sunpower T5 High-Output Light Fixture

36" 4X39W ATI SUNPOWER T5 HIGH-OUTPUT LIGHT FIXTURE. Grabbed this months back but only used for a few weeks and decided I was going to shut the tank down and get a new one. 4 ATI bulbs included, i.e. purple plus, coral plus, blue plus and actinic. Asking what I paid for it $300 Located in The...
  4. 3

Green Tip Alveopora

Selling a green tip alveopora. Approximately 8x8. Started more as a short tentacle with peach mouth, but more purplish now. Tentacles extend 4-5". My clowns host this one and several others so pretty tolerable. Please only consider if you have a seasoned tank and/or have dealt with alveopora...
  5. 3

Polyclad Flatworm Help

All, so I pulled a large frag mount from my tank, to only find what I first believe was a AEFW. However, no SPS in my tank has been disturbed, nor have I added anything new in months. There are also no signs of eggs, tissue bites to acro or any others hanging around. This was the only one I...
  6. 3

SPS & Softies for Sale

Have various frag of SPS and soft corals for sale. Please message here or text 469.two5eight.2776, thanks!6p oompa loompa $402p yoda $20Blue/green sympodium $20Purple mushrooms $5 eachRed dragon, pinky the bear, blue chips and green with blue-purple tip stag $25 eachLarge pocillipora colony...
  7. 3

Green Alveopora

Green Alveopora $125. Roughly 10x8 in size. Please only consider, if you have a very seasoned tank and/or have dealt with alveopora before. This colony is about 3 years old and very healthy. I have never direct fed, other than daily pe mysis, brine, fish eggs and calanus tank feeding. Feel free...
  8. 3

Yodas, bambams & Sympodium

Looking to sale a few frags, that have been healing for months. Just now getting some free time to post. Would also be willing to trade for other zoas/palys. Please IM here or send a text to 469.258.two77six, thanks19p Yodas $10025+ Bambams $50Blue/Green Sympodium $25
  9. 3

Fuzzy Chiton and Dwarf /Ringed Cowrie Question

Does anyone have experience with either one of these? Looking to see if they are a nuisance or not. The fuzzy chiton seems better than the cowrie and some eat softies. I haven't found anything where this specific type does. Please let me know. thanks!!
  10. 3

Advice on Good LED Strips

All, I am running a 4 bulb T5 on a 75g softie tank. I am looking to move from a 4 bulb to 2 bulb, but add LED strip(s) that will keep the PAR in the same range. Keep in mind, one of the 4 bulbs is a ATI Purple + which doesn't have a whole lot of value, other than coral coloring. So basically, I...
  11. 3

New Lighting Suggestions

All, just set up a new 150g with dimensions of 48x24x30. I wanted to get some personal feedback from others with a variety of light fixtures. My current tank has 4 bulb T5 with a LED light strip mounted to back. I've been getting awesome growth on zoa/paly, LPS, etc. My new tank will be mostly...