SPS & Softies for Sale

311Sean

Premium Member
Have various frag of SPS and soft corals for sale. Please message here or text 469.two5eight.2776, thanks!6p oompa loompa $402p yoda $20Blue/green sympodium $20Purple mushrooms $5 eachRed dragon, pinky the bear, blue chips and green with blue-purple tip stag $25 eachLarge pocillipora colony $50Green monti (Sold as rainbow, but can't get colors out in my lighting/flow) $10+ depending on size Purple haze monti $10+ depending on size View attachment 3300

6p oompa loompa $40 [SOLD]2p yoda $20 [SOLD]Blue/green sympodium $20Purple mushrooms $5 eachRed dragon, pinky the bear, blue chips and green with blue-purple tip stag $25 eachLarge pocillipora colony $50Green monti (Sold as rainbow, but can't get colors out in my lighting/flow) $10+ depending on size Purple haze monti $10+ depending on size 

Bump. Open to trade for zoa/paly, mushrooms/rhodactis, rock nem, goniopora or alveopora. Need to clear frag rack so will drop the SPS from $25 to $20 and/or give large frags of montis. Let me know, thanks!

I have do have some tri tip torch and yellow micro hammer I can frag for you. My rainbow frammer and gold hammer were just fragged so waiting for the to grow more, before selling. I also have a few goni/alveopora I am looking to frag or sale, if you have a seasoned tank to handle those. Let me know and feel free to ping me on my mobile for quicker response, thanks (469-two5eight-2776)