Search results

1. D

Suggestions for Service?

I have this theory that most "fish people" are flaky individuals. There must be some coralation (get it?) because my anecdotal evidence is very, very strongly in support of this theory. Anyway, I'm looking for a LFS who can service a tank in the North Dallas area that will: 1) Show up on...
  2. D

Not quite a breeding journal: Harlequin Shrimp

So, I bought a bonded pair of Harlequin shrimp a few months ago and had always had the intention of eventually trying to breed them. At the time I thought no one had ever been successful breeding them to adults in captivity, but have recently learned that it's been done at least once. Still...
  3. D

Sick fish, any suggestions?

alt=""> He acts perfectly normal and it doesn't seem to bother him. Marc and I talked about it and checked electricity, which seems to be ok. Any help would be appreciated, he's a good little guy and I'd hate to lose him. --Andy
  4. D

Deep Sea Aquatics Prototype "High-Low" ~105g

Hey all, very new to the hobby (literally my first experience with it was MACNA 2012) but fell pretty hard and ended up with this custom tank from Deep Sea Aquatics: alt=""> In it's professional state at MACNA. I didn't get registered and start taking pictures until it was already cycling...