Suggestions for Service?

I have this theory that most "fish people" are flaky individuals. There must be some coralation (get it?) because my anecdotal evidence is very, very strongly in support of this theory.

Anyway, I'm looking for a LFS who can service a tank in the North Dallas area that will:

1) Show up on time, reliably
2) Send someone who actually knows a little more about the hobby than how to spell "fish"
3) Someone who is capable of seeing my tank and going, (as an example). Hey, you're getting a lot of algae, what's the schedule on your lights like? How long are they on on this side, that side? Maybe we can move the powerheads because it seems to be only growing in these dead spots, etc.

I've used three different fish stores and none of them have been able to deliver what they promised. So, if anyone has suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them if you've had success in the past.

Thanks,

--Andy

I would suggest doing it yourself, nobody will ever "know" your aquarium like you, nobody will ever pay the attention you do simply because of the cost and value of time. I don't say this to be negative buy it sounds like you've got a good idea of what's going on in your tank, you've got a great knowledge source on anything you don't know right here. There are many locals that will help either through the forums or in person, I've tried to service tanks in my area on several occasions and found many of the same problems from the opposite perspective as well. Either they overfeed or overfill, or don't want to spend the $$$. Just my opinion but if you want it done right most of the time you gotta do it yourself.