Search results

1. W

Selling Lights and Skimmer

Selling a Reef Breeders V2 24 light and Reef Octopus Classic 90 HOB, both in really nice condition, Skimmer is in its original box, both used for about 6 months before I had to get out of the hobby, would like 350 for the lights and 150 for the skimmer, if your interested please contact me with...
  2. W

Two Little Fishies PouchFeeder

Thought I would give a mention for this, I hate the clip feeders, thought I would try something a bit different and tried this, so far it's been fantastic, if you don't have a huge amount of fish that graze or large tangs then I think this works really well, I have a single yellow tang and he...
  3. W

Seed Rock and Chaeto

I am going to the frag swap on Saturday, looking for a decent (smallish) seed rock and a bag of chaeto full of pods that someone might bring if they are going also, please send me a message with price, thx a bunch
  4. W

Pedestal rock

I bought a pedestal rock off of Marco Rocks that ended up being way too big for my tank, am hoping someone might need it, ran 36 dollars, still completely dry, has not been used in tank, it's 14 x 10 inches, stands just a tad over 6 inches, if anyone's interested in buying or trading some coral...
  5. W

Wicked's do-over 65RR Build

Well, got the 65RR and am in process of getting things built and setup, stand (skeleton) is built, 55 sump/refugium in process of installing baffles, I have high hopes that I will be up and running in about one more week
  6. W

Refractometer Calibration

Since recently getting my tank up and running I had my tank set at 1.025 roughly, on a whim I tested my DI water and it measured 1.004 which I thought to be fairly off, tested tap then DI again and both had the same result at 1.004, should I calibrate to this since I don't have any calibration...
  7. W

ID help please

So I got my first couple of corals and I ordered from Liveaquaria, what was supposed to be a blue mushroom turned out to be quite different, I wanted to see if I could get a proper ID before I got on the horn with these folks, any help will be greatly appreciated
  8. W

Reef Chili

Hey guys, in the middle of my build so doing a lot of research and one of the things I'm looking at is Reef Chili from BRS, it looks like a great product so I'm looking for any feedback anyone might have and more specifically .....will this stuff feed feather dusters and coco worms.
  9. W

Wicked's 40 Breeder Build

Hi all, been out of the hobby now for about 6 years, got to talking to someone and the bug hit, so here I am, round 2, picked up a tank at Petco for half price so off to a great start.
  10. W

Returning to Hobby

Hi all, just coming back into the hobby, have just purchased a 40 breeder and plan to do a marine invert tank, not really looking to do a reef this time but looking for advice on lighting with some pop to it maybe, just don't want all the problems associated with massive lighting. Also read...