Search results

1. M

Corals all dying

I have a 32 gallon bio cube set up its been running about 3  months now everything has been growing great came home last night and my torch is all but dead it will be dead by tomorrow I am sure of it my hammers are closed up and not looking good zoas and star polyps closed and frogspawn closed...
  2. M

Annome attached to my coral

i have a annome that has split 3 times now and 1 of the smaller ones has attached to one of my corals and it has killed 1 branch of it I am assuming from stinging it question is can I just pull it off the coral or how do I get it off my coral
  3. M

Biopellt reactor

how many people run these and do they actually help thanks in advance 
  4. M

Round tank

has anyone had any success with the round tanks for a reef I know someone wanting to set one up and is set on a round one but I am worried about lighting any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance 
  5. M

High nitrate

my nitrate is high in my reef tank ammonia and nitrite are both 0 I have done and 10% water change and have another 20% change ready for in the am any ideas on how to lower it more do I need a different slimmer?
  6. M

Birds nest frag and the full colony

I have several frags that are healthy and one very large colony that I want to sell or trade for other corals text 9035731391 located in mount pleasant but will drive to dfw area to meet
  7. M

Anemone question

one of my fish died and I found him in my anemone looked like it was fixing to try and eat it however I removed it and discarded it should I have let it get consumed by the anemone?
  8. M

How do I get rid of alge

I just bought a 90 gallon tank that was established the guy didn't have time to care for it properly which is y he sold it has a put break of red Cyanobacteria I picked some off the rocks and scraped it all off the walls before I put back together what can I get that will eat it without harming...