Search results

1. D

help ID 3 coral frags

can someone help me id these 3 corals i think they are some type of tort? one is light green, the middle one is blueish and the right small one is very green
  2. D

Please Help ID Zoas

Hi it has 2 kinds of zoas side by side, i was wondering if anyone could ID these
  3. D

Concern of white film growing on glass

Hi guys I was wondering if you knew what this white film that grows on my glass and overflow box, it's some type of film and looks like dust is getting stuck on it alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

fish died but inverts are alive any possible cause

Hi, I was seeing if anyone would have insight on what could be the issue in cousin's tank. He has a 90g RR setup fro about 5 months and he tested his nitrate:0, nitrate:0 , and ammonia:0 and he compared it to a new batch of saltwater that was mixed to compare the colors with his API test kit...
  5. D

anemone issues help

photo (4).JPGHi, my cousin got an anemone from someone and did not realize it had some blotches as if it was picked at, but the owner said there was nothing in the tank but clownfish. Is there something wrong with it, he took some pictures, the tentacles look fine and vibrant but hte base looks...
  6. D

wall hammer help

Hey everyone I got a wall hammer from DNA a 3 weeks ago from a rescue tank. One end had lost about 1inch of hammers and it I thought it would be fine but after two weeks the other end is slowly dying off, I check my parameters and everything looks good I do a 10% water change every week and my...
  7. D

club par meter

If we become a member how do we request the par meter and how long would it be after we request it?
  8. D

Silicone Sealant

Howdy everyone, I was seeing can we use the GE 100% Silicone Sealant "for plastic sheets and other plastics" for aquarium use? http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/d7/d7c2cd28-df37-4e79-923e-e879d93cc316.pdf that is the Sealant I am talking about. Thanks for the help!
  9. D

ID coral please

Hi I was seeing if someone could ID this coral and if it needs intense light or medium lighting? Its small cause I just moved it since it fell
  10. D

par reading

has anyone done a par reading for the Kessil A150W?
  11. D

multichip 50W LED 20K, 10K

Hey everyone, I was thinking of making 2 sets of LEDs for my 90G reef tank. I was planning on using: (2 sets for 90G reef) 1 LED SET contains: 50W 20k Multichip LED 50W 10k Multichip LED meanwell eln-60-48D...
  12. D

ID Please hitch hiker or some sort of bad organism

Hi I was seeing what this was? I saw it on one of my rocks?
  13. D

ID CLAM PLEASE

Hey everyone, can anyone ID this particular Clam my friend has. He doesn't know what it is and I am not much into clams.
  14. D

help meanwell eln-60-48p Driver

Hi, I am having a problem. I put a AC connector to the meanwell driver then the DC output is only 17V is there a reason with no load on it.