Search results

1. J

SOLD 150 reef ready aquarium with stand and canopy SOLD

18x72x29 glass is 1/2inch$450 obo Cash only 150 reef ready aquarium with stand and canopy . Tank is in really good shape a couple small scratches nothing bad. Stand has a door with scratches and the top needs trim nothing difficult to repair. Need sold to raise money to build a stand for 175gal...
  2. J

140g starfire glass custom reef tank

pics any chance you will part out looking at tanks what's the dems
  3. J

Revised Post - Getting out of the hobby complete reef and frag tank set up (NO LIVESTOCK)

Im looking for a tank and lights. look nice probably out of my price but if your parting out what's the asking price for the tank and the lights
  4. J

Reef tank 150 gallon with sump 50 gallon $200

if still available what are the dems
  5. J

I'm back

interested in the tanks are they still available
  6. J

40 gal corner tank and 110 corner tank need gone ASAP

Two tanks for sale 40 gal corner tank and 110 corner tank. NEED GONE ASAP. 40gal <del>$60</del> $40  110 <del>$200</del> $150 will deliver if needed (there will be a drop off fee depending on location) Im in denton Txt me at (940)206-3920 no low ball bs real offers only Need them out of my...
  7. J

WAY high Nitrates 0.00 phosphates?

So i have had vary high nitrates for a long time. Like 140-160. I have been doing 50% water changes and it drops to 70ish. Then back up in about 3weeks. I do not feed much. Like 1 time every 3-4 weeks. Its a 204 gal system with 3 small fish. I do not run anything for phosphates. But its been...
  8. J

115gal corner tank with 90gal fuge

like title said 115 with a 90 fuge. 100 watts of Steve's LEDs . ill get pics later.
  9. J

co2 tips

SO my ph just will not stay over 8. I do Know for a fact that its due to a gass; I think co2. I tested a 5gal sample of water in the morn, the ph was 7.5 then moved it outside with an air pump till 11pm then tested it again it was 8.25. Any tips on getting this fixed?
  10. J

tunze 6101 help

anyone a tunze 6101 pro i just got one yesterday and i cant get it to do anything I think its the power supply I think it should be sending around 24v to the driver but I'm only getting 1.6v when i check it with a volt meter [smilie=crying.gif]
  11. J

Life of my tanks from 55 to 210

Ok so technically I started with a 29gal but I dont have any pics. It was only up for about a mounth or 2. Then I moved to my own apt with my soon to be wife and upgraded to my 55gal. So I will start with my 55. Sorry for the bad pics its all I can find at this time. The 29 was made in to a...
  12. J

Reeflo Snapper Hybrid Pump, 3600 gph????????

Any one have a Reeflo Snapper Hybrid Pump, 3600 gph???? Is it as loud as it looks this thing just looks like a beast. Oh and does it aktuly only run at 108 watts? Im just finding it hard to believe that 108 watts gets you 3600 gph without a lot of noise. SO GOOD OR BAD?
  13. J

My twin 20 long frag tank build

I have been thinking about this for a long time. The room is a mess now but it will clean up nice when Im done. The nano will be taken down when the frag tank is up and running.
  14. J

Lime water help

I need my ph to go up. So im thinking of useing pickling lime is (mrs. wages pickling & canning salt) the same thing and how much do i add? Yes I do know not to add the stuff thats at the bottom of the mix but thats about all i know about it. Any help would be good.
  15. J

250watt MH help

I need a new 250 double ended mh bulb i was thinking 20k but what brand is the best par output
  16. J

I need Wavebox help

I would like to make my own wavebox but not shor what to do for a timer. Any help would be good.
  17. J

ecoxotic Panorama LED Module

I have 4 96watt PC Actinic on my tank and would like to know how many ecoxotic Panorama LED Module 453nm Actinic Blue i would need to replace the Pc to save on my elec bill I was thanking 8 would work. What do you think?
  18. J

OK I need a straight answer whats the best light out

[smilie=thinking.gif] Im seting up a 220 and need lights whats the best out. I have a 110 with PC but im thinking MH for the 220.