Search results

1. B

Berghia Nudibranchs Ultimate Aiptasia Killer??

Ok so just did a group buy on these cool little creatures so I thought I would kind of keep a thread about their activity. Got the shipment in on Tuesday from Reeftown and they came in the jar below completely full with seawater. When I first looked in the jar it looked like nothing was in it...
  2. B

Uncleanable Glass?

So I have an older tank that has lots of the white colored stains along the top of the glass. I have used Vinegar and also a razor blade and it does no damage to it at all. It looks sort of like hard water stains. Anyone know of any way to get this off and please don't say CLR, I would rather...
  3. B

Jason's Fish Room of Fun

Ok so I got bored and decided to wall in part of my garage and turn it into some sort of fish room. Wife said no more tanks in the house, so I moved into my domain or at least what she says is my domain. Not really sure what the final goal is, but at least I am having fun. I have 3 - 24 x 24 x...
  4. B

New Frag Tank 24 x 24 x 12 built by Marc

Just had this frag tank built by Marc last week. It is plumbed into my display tank with a shared sump. Water volume is a hair over 30 gallons. It has a built in overflow that is attached in the back.
  5. B

What a day!!!

My wife came home today and my 48 g reef tank was cracked from the bottom left all the way to the top right and all the water was in the floor. I have no idea how it happened, no rock fell and no one was at home. Needless to say my laminate floor was destroyed. One fish somehow survived. Sad...