New Frag Tank 24 x 24 x 12 built by Marc

bbprinting

Membership Expired
Just had this frag tank built by Marc last week. It is plumbed into my display tank with a shared sump. Water volume is a hair over 30 gallons. It has a built in overflow that is attached in the back.

That's real nice! What kind of light do you have on there?

We really enjoyed meeting you all the other night!

David

I can't tell you how much my whole family enjoyed meeting you and your wife the other night also.

It is a Current Nova 4x24w T5-HO light , I was planning on using leds on this also but this seems to be putting enough light out right now at least for my zoa, acans and favia frags/

What "color" bulbs are they, and also, what kind of circulation are you running? I don't see any pumps.

David

I have 3 blues and 1 white, I bought it used and just left what was in it so not exactly sure what they are. Yea just got it up yesterday so I have not bought any circulation pumps yet, I have an overkill quiteone return pump so it is causing a lot of circulation. But I do plan on getting a couple of Koralia possibly tomorrow.

What kind of lighting cycle are you going to try? I'm still wondering about mine.

David

Keep the same as my display about 8hrs a day. I run alternate on my refugium so my ph already stays very stable.