Search results

1. R

120gallon setup for sell

My sump cracked and I am just going to sell everything. I will sell it all for $1000Kessil AP 700 $400Vertex Omega 180  #350MP40w  $150MPw QD  $200120 gallon 4*2*2   $150 (no stand)Neptune AquJr with dc8 $50BRS single reactor with pump  $35Kalk Stirrer 300  $35Just call for text me at 214 707...
  2. R

Sold fish and clam for sell

Shutting my tank down after my sump cracked, I have a hippo (4-5in) Melanurus wrasse (3-4in) chromis (2-3in) $100 for all 3I have a giant clam about 8-10in in diameter. $600 you can text me at 214 707 6048 for pics
  3. R

AI sol upgrade kit to hydra

I was just looking at the AI website and they have an upgrade kit to hydra. I was wondering if you could just get the upgrade kit and get my own power supply and heat sink. I don't know if there are drivers or if they are on the hydra board it comes with. Just thought I might share an ideal that...
  4. R

Curve 9 review

So I final decided to buy a curve 9 for my 120 gal tank and after I bought it saw on seasides dealers website, that the new and improved sp4000 pump is louder then the old one. ( I guess they meant to say new and cheaper). So after a 3 days of having it I have spent hours trying to figure out...
  5. R

reef live skimmer

I was at DNA today and saw a new skimmer there, I think it was called Reef Live. It had an d/c pump and was pipeless. I cant seem to find any info online, so does anyone know anything about them? it is very similar to this http://reefbuilders.com/2012/11/29/skimz-vsc-series-dc-skimmer/ thanks Ru
  6. R

tank heater

Need to borrow an heater , mine just went out. 214 707 6048 . I love in Wylie Thanks Ru
  7. R

steves led

I have a 120 gallon with steves led with the sps pack on it. I was wondering what percent people are runing the lights at. I think running them at 100% will fry the corals. And what voltage are you running on the power supply. Ru
  8. R

red devil pw performance

Just wanted to know form people who have used them if they perform better then stock. I know on RC people think they are so much better then stock. Has anyone tested the watts and schf vs stock
  9. R

boostled typhon

Does anyone have one and if so have you written code for clouds. I am looking into writing and loading it to the controller but if someone has done it I would like to c [smilie=wink.gif] ome by and load it to mine. Thanks Ru
  10. R

weld-on

Does anyone have some Weldon for acrylic that I could borrow for a project. Thanks Ru
  11. R

How much Vodka?

Just want to see how much people are dosing to make sure I'm in the ball park with others. I have a 120gal and dose 9ml per day of 80 proof.
  12. R

Steves Led Power supplies

Is any one running the 200w power supplies from him, I have had 2 go out 3 days apart from each other. They were working fine for a month, I order a new and receiver it the same day the other one went out just my luck and now i am going out of town Monday for a week.. I just wanted to get your...
  13. R

150 GPD Water Saving Upgrade Kit

Just wanted to get your opinions on it, I was looking that BRS website and thought i might get one if they work. Seems like it should pay for it self fairly quick but not sure...
  14. R

DIY LED

What do think about my led build plan that I am about to start. The tank is 120g 48x24x24 It will have 42 Luxeon ES 3 Watt LEDs - Royal Blue and 42 - Luxeon ES 3 Watt LEDs – Cool white. There will be 2 power supplies with 4 driver and each driver can handle 3 arrays of 7 leds each. And a typhon...
  15. R

Coral ID

Just want to know the name so I can find a price to sale it. thanks Ru
  16. R

vent pass through tank

What is the quitest way to vent hot air out a pass through tank. I have a chiller but have to put in a vent fan some where. I was thinking something like a bathroom vent fan but will have to find a very quite one. Ru
  17. R

New 120 pass through

Well my new house is far enogh along and I had the builder build a in wall (pass through) tank. Let me know what you guy think so far. One question, do you think the sand will hold with out putting legs in the middle on the back side?
  18. R

$tank stand$

Not sure where to post this. Any one want to build me a in-wall stand for a 120. Just let me know how much you want? thanks
  19. R

reefkeeper lite

Just wondering if they are worth a $100 or wait for a used aqua jr. Ru
  20. R

lighting question

Is anyone useing a 150w mh 10k? If so what does the color look like? I have phoenix 14k and want something brighter. I will be supplementing with ati blue plus.