Search results

1. A

tank questions

I hope this is the right place. I have an older tank and the plastic trim on the top and the bottom is pretty worn out. is there any way to replace this or something else I can use in it's place to support the glass.
  2. A

rasing your own food

I was wanting to start my own food. I have all the stuff to do it. I just have one question. I'm going to use th DT as the starter but how much do I put in each two litter to start them going.
  3. A

new coral please help

How long does it take a bubble coral to adapt to a new tank. and a new location in the tank. I got a bubble coral and it's not looking as good as it should. I moved it to a low flow location kinda middle of the tank but I didn't know if it would take a day or two to get used to its new spot. any...
  4. A

Building a tank

I have a one for everyone. I was wanting to build a tank to go in my batnroom. I have this weirdshelf empty space right now it has fack flowers in it and I want to get ride of them. So I was thinking of building a tank to fit in it. But I have a few questions. Which is easier to ues glass or...
  5. A

redsea prizm protien skimmer

I have a redsea protien skimmer that I am having problems with. I can not seem to get it adjusted right. It's either to wet or puts out a ton of bubbles in to the tank. I am I doing something wrong. HELP. TIA
  6. A

regal tang

I read that regal tangs like broccoli and peas. What do you need to do to give it to them. TIA
  7. A

Banner Cardinals

I have a couple of banner cardinals. They don't do much. They just kinds hang out together in one spot and thats pretty much where they stay. except to eat. Is this normal for them. TIA
  8. A

please help id

I got this from the LFS about a month ago. they weren't sure what it was.
  9. A

Green slim algae

I need some help. I set up my tank about a month ago.55gal fowlr Parms are temp 77.8, sal 1.023, amon 0 ppm, narite 0ppm nitrate 10ppm, alk 10dkh. I went through the brown algae stage. got ride of all of that. Now the tank is strating to turn green. I having to clean it off the glass about...
  10. A

clowns

I have a moroon clown. I was wondering if I could put a true clown in the tank with him. It's a 55 gal. with no nems
  11. A

sump/fuge

I'm new at all of this. I've heard people mention a sump/fuge and I'm not sure what it is or what exactly it is for.
  12. A

Alkalinity in tanks updated 1/3/08

I have a fairly new 55gal tank. My alkalinity is too high. How do I bring it down.