Search results

1. T

Radion on Apex ??

I know this is an age old question, but with the reeflink hitting the shelves just before I bought it I saw this. .. has anyone one else seen it. .. I already have a WXM. alt="">
  2. T

8 gallons (first small tank)

I don't know what I am getting myself into. . This is my first small tank and it appears to be a whole other world.. the goal is to be a zoa garden type of set up. I don't know if this can be concidered a build, I mean so far is plug and play. . First challenge, topping it off daily. . I...
  3. T

150g custom build

Perhaps it's a little early for this, since the project is far from done; or maybe even a little too late, since I already wish I had done some things slightly different, but here is what I am working on. I really can't decide for sure. But I think I am going predominantly fish, with the "easy"...
  4. T

Am I splitting

My anemone was completely full and open yesterday, when I fed it the sirlverside. This evening I came home from work to find it at a fraction of its size and what it seems to be 2 mouths. the question is am I splitting? sorry for a bad cell phone picture
  5. T

ID Help please

Can anyone tell me what these are? or at least if I should worry about it or not. IMG_0656.JPG Snow flake.jpg
  6. T

Sand Dollar Skeleton ?

Quick question, Sand dollar skeleton used in the substrate or sump as live rock, It is very pourus. Any one have any warnings or things to possibly watch out for? (other then hitchkickers)
  7. T

MALE ? Help sexing the Mandarin

Help me sex my mandarin . Like on Bettas, is it safe to assume this behavior is exhibited by the males only? alt=""> alt="">
  8. T

mini brittle starfish - glowing :shock:

I was really shocked to see this. I have quite a few of these guys, some a bit larger (about the size of a nickel) with its legs spread out, some much much smaller. After lights out I was moving the magfloat when I saw something that looked like a spark, only greenish blue. I looked closer and...
  9. T

Pregnant shrimp?

What do you think pregnant shrimp? I do have 2 of them but only one is looking like this. If so, is there anything I can do to help the odds? alt=""> another picture different angle, feeding. alt=""> Let me know.
  10. T

Bangai Cardinal help me sexing them are they a couple?

I just bought two cardinals. I was told once mature they need to be of opposite sexes. I did my homework and although I can not find differences on the shape of their mouths, I do see a slight difference on their fins. Let me know what you think. alt="">