Search results

1. P

Teko tk6000 not cooling

Anyone in dfw area know where to get chiller recharged? It's kicking on but not cooling.  Thanks
  2. P

Name that Zoa/Paly

What is the purple and silver paly below the green ones? alt="">
  3. P

melanarus wrasse will eat your shrimp!

My melanarus has been a perfect tank mate until today! I went a day without feeding and he ate my 2 1/2 inch cleaner shrimp. My fire shrimp look like lobsters, so we will see if he goes after them. Fire shrimp also have pinchers that cleaners don't .... I hope he doesn't go after my giant fire...
  4. P

Brown or Light red RBTA

I have seen quite a few people with light colored rbta's or even brown ones. Just wondering what kind of light u guys are using? Is it a light issue or the lineage of the anemone? Even when my lights are out, the anemone is still bright red. I'm not trying to bash anyone, just curious. If it's a...
  5. P

just a thank you

I was wanting to thank all of you who have helped me get my current tank up and running over the past 5 months. Everything in my tank was purchased from members, except for all my fire shrimp and cleaners and one Midas blenny. My tank would not be the same without you guys and I appreciate the...
  6. P

whats the largest fire shrimp u have seen?

As the title states. I have one that molts every two weeks or so and is about three inches, maybe longer. He looks like a lobster. He eats out of your hand and has great personality but he is huge...
  7. P

BAD ANGELFISH...

Ok guys, I havent been on here in a while and now figure its time to post again. I have a BAD angel that needs to come out of the tank, actually, I have two bad angels, a dwarf yellow and some other kind of yellow angel. Both like to nip on everything, including my hard corals and it is...
  8. P

Red-Ribbon/FiveStripe Wrasse sci:Thalassoma quinquevittatum

Anyone out there have experience with this fish and if so, did you have any problems keeping it. THank you. I have had the fish in my softy tank for a week now with no problems. The only thing I could find was an article stating that they are not very common in the trade and they may eat my...